Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

We decided to give him a temp ban, and see how he did after that.

Sunburns.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

MarioMania

Getting ignored, really annoy the hell out of me

L___E___T

My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

RegalSin

August 03, 2011, 11:00:12 am #648 Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 06:49:26 am by RegalSin
Foerign people disrespecting you, in both ways.

1. Remember the film "Braveheart" ( yes remember those days, of warrior films and television ).
When the French princess was speaking her language to her servant. Then William Wallace agreed, to the terms. I mean William Wallace, shocked the living daylights out of them. Now in real life a man was telling me, he went to Russian, and spooked the Russians when he understood all the stuff they were saying. Now in real life, two students, was talking about a topic, and we could have taken part, but instead they continued to bicker.  We felt left out. Another instance is when I went into the store, the two couple was saying something about my freinds, and us. Another instant was when this girl in my class made a comment about me, and the guy is giggling along.

I HATE WHEN FOREINGERS ( refugees, Pugs with empty wallets, or whatever period ) take advantage of our lack of langauge, and then works side by side with us pretending to be nice, but you just know they say crap about us, without knowing us.

It is like when I worked at a resteraunt as a waiter ( good times those were ) and the people would bad mouth the staff all the time, "knowing they did not understood a word" ( some staff members did understood and left treats for guess). I could understand everything. Little kids are even calling me idiot, thinking I don't understand anything, to obease women talking about how they hate all ment and wish they were dead, and criminals talking about how we killed this and that.

2. This East Asian guy ( seriously deep ) in my college was telling me " He went to  school for computer etc " and then I humbly ask "Which school" and he replied with "You wouldn't be able to prounounce the word". I ask him again " could you please tell me the name anyways, or write it down, or direct me to the website. Still the guy would not give an answer at all. Then he pretends that he could not even understand me.

I mean, we are in phucking college, and this guy say bullcrap like to me. I think he was a staff member
( The IT jerks ), the terminal he was on, allways had the ability to add and remove programs ( which your not sappose to do ).

To top it off, to make we want to post this.

I over heard these two people outside

1. How they hate America soooo much.

2. America owes money to Japan and China ( remember these are college people  ::) )

3. blah blah famlies.

These people in that club are going threw the same transitions I had ( back in 1997 )
and I could just waltz in, and make a statement, but I don't want to break their mode ( like those
puppies in Golden Sun ), like I would normally do.

Those things along with that person who would not even tell me the name of his college is ticking me off.

petik1

Anime/computer club, huh? I'm sure they were very well informed about economics and business, and know exactly the situation with the US's debt, instead of repeating what CNN tells them.

RegalSin

I am starting to the believe the entire basis for this website is the reason why USA is in such debt. fiction is a cool things, and I dedicate my entire life to ficiton, but seriously, before the Sushi, and rebirth of coca-cola drinking

Verbal abuse ( destruction of confidence )
Physical abuse ( destruction of outter beauty )
Propaganda ( media )
Beliefs that has nothing to do with us. ( imperialism )
Self hatred ( the desire to not follow anymore )
Then we look for money, to accomplish all of that and beyond.
Then many of us give and die, forsaken our true beliefs.

Anyways it is just my mind, I need to get back to work. I need to get another side job to pay for my damaged hard drive >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
I am going out of mind right now, three computers down

The G4 last model down,
The G5 second the last model, has frozen issues
My Athon XP 2gig down......
My 500mhz built in AGP down....

I am using a 2gig Intel with 98 and 1GiG memory I stole from the G5
and replacement drives.

fredJ

I can't even tell what "foreigners" they are. Non-Americans? Or are you not American?

Though I must say it amazes me how the economists - some really smart guys - kept on encouraging borrowing money without having a plan on how to pay it back. I suppose national economics works different than personal economics.
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

L___E___T

No, they're just greedy egotists.  Twats.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

MS-DOS4

Dead links. Especially when you're struggling to fix something and all the files and links you need are from 2005 and long gone.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

klax

People who don't agree with me on that the simpons are the best show on TV!

DyO

RIP Steve Jobs- Our Support

linkzpikachu

Quote from: klax on August 22, 2011, 08:08:12 am

i must disagree....its the best show to ever grace television, internet, and other types of media devices
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nintendodork

Quote from: linkzpikachu on August 22, 2011, 11:34:51 am

i must disagree....its the best show to ever grace television, internet, and other types of media devices
THANK YOU. I'm sure Manuel will agree as well. :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Drakon

Finding a thread that I want to reply to....but then finding out that the thread has been locked.  Why not just delete the thread if I can't respond to it?

manuel

Quote from: nintendodork on August 22, 2011, 06:52:19 pm
Quote from: linkzpikachu on August 22, 2011, 11:34:51 am

THANK YOU. I'm sure Manuel will agree as well. :P

Yeah, can't wait for the new episodes.

On topic: It annoys me that I have to wait so long for new Simpsons (and Mythbusters) episodes.