Last Famicom game you played?

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:47:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheetahmen

Quote from: geeses on May 29, 2012, 11:33:29 pm
A crappy HES ( Aussie developer ) game called Little Red Hood. Last game i beat was Die Hard maybe. It was a while..

Little Red Hood is actually by Sachen if I remember correctly. ;)

Anyway, I played a few games I have on a 20 in 1 and I managed to beat Road Fighter on it. :D
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

Phosphora

May 30, 2012, 02:57:32 am #1846 Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 03:02:54 am by Phosphora
Last I played was Duck (Duck Maze). Kind of like load runner control-wise, but the main objective is to safely drop your egg down to the goal. A little frustrating, but a solid title.
I don't know why, but my dog is memorized by Duck. I often leave it on for him when I leave the home, and thank god there is no title music. I believe that the only reason I play it is because it's already running when I get home!

UglyJoe

Quote from: Phosphora on May 30, 2012, 02:57:32 am
Last I played was Duck (Duck Maze). Kind of like load runner control-wise, but the main objective is to safely drop your egg down to the goal.

Sounds like Penguin Land for the SMS.

geeses

Quote from: Cheetahmen on May 30, 2012, 02:22:16 am
Quote from: geeses on May 29, 2012, 11:33:29 pm
A crappy HES ( Aussie developer ) game called Little Red Hood. Last game i beat was Die Hard maybe. It was a while..

Little Red Hood is actually by Sachen if I remember correctly. ; )

My bad HES was the distributor here in Australia.
Wanted: Atari Kangaroo Upright , Garlando Coin Op .

YoshiFan501

manuel

Zackcat

DowntimeinJapan

Found a few goodies at the store near me. Was playing The Firemen for super famicom. Great game! Hope to get some time to beat that! Then i will start my newly aquired for famicom Pajama Hero Nemo =D

UglyJoe

Ninja Jajamaru-kun.  Got 47,410 points!

Protoman

I also beat Rockman 3 recently. Those remix stages are harder than the Wily ones. And use Rush Jet for Wood Man, makes it alot easier.

ulera

Star Wars. The Namco version. That one is SO cheap.

garyptaszek

I beat Akumajou Special: Boku Dracula-kun yesterday!
"GameCentre CX Chief ON!"

Tetouani85

June 12, 2012, 09:27:40 am #1857 Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 07:21:26 am by Tetouani85
I have finished "CONTRA" this evening after returning from work.  ;D

Nightstar699

Beat Samurai Pizza Cats, on a Korean multicart.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

manuel