Last Famicom game you played?

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:47:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ericj

Hack of Doki Doki Panic and SMB ANN. Thanks RGB_Gamer!  ;D

famiac

ericj

Pretty much all the sprites (player & enemy) are replaced in the game with different ones. There are tiny Marios!  ;D

Tootai

Played through my Crisis Force sample. It only has two levels and then it has two screens of japanese text, probably telling you to buy the game. Too bad there wasn't more levels but at least there were some difference to the released game :)

Nightstar699

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nintendodork

September 26, 2009, 06:22:08 pm #1130 Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 10:04:59 pm by nintendodork
Wagyan Land 2, and then Pokemon Crystal.  Thanks Trenton_net and Rogles!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

NintendoKing

Tengen Tetris on my 82in1 pirate cart.

FamicomFreak

new multicart game that I got yesterday. It is the same as the other one I found at the same flea market months back so it's going for sale.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

cubelmariomadness

Tiny Toons.
On a level, it froze, after all that hard work!
Sorry folks.

Nightstar699

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Nightstar699

Pokemon red 2000, the mitsume ga tooru hack. First time in a while ive felt really proud of beating a game!

Nightstar699

Just got done playing famicom for 4 hours. Mainly played wrecking crew and spartan x 2. It was fun!

famiac

Quote from: Nightstar699 on September 30, 2009, 07:04:24 pm
Just got done playing famicom for 4 hours. Mainly played wrecking crew and spartan x 2. It was fun!

i Dont get how to play wrecking crew.

133MHz

Look up some gameplay videos on YouTube. It's pretty fun once you get the hang of it ;).