April 25, 2024, 11:00:36 am

Introduce yourself...

Started by ClassicGameLabs, August 20, 2006, 08:58:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakon

......I never said it's unamped

GohanX

Ah, okay. There are some people that either build the amps incorrectly or tap the composite video further down the circuit, causing the video to look like crap.

PunkicCyborg

Hey everyone! I picked up a Sharp Twin turbo from YJA a while back and have been playing the heck out of some famicom games lately. Some of my earliest memories are from me and my sisters playing NES though so it's nothing new to me.
The fami has really restored my love for these systems. Lots of new territory especially with the FDS and the 3d glasses I just got.
Looking forward to chatting and trading with you guys!  ;D

GohanX

Har the cat

Dear Famicommers,

It is been a while since I posted here, so i will introduce myself again and i want to ask you guys something.
Actually i want to ask permission for selling something. And thats because I am not active anymore at the famiboards.
So, do I have permission?

Greets,
Har the Cat
Intergalactic cat says: Is this planet Earth?

Drakon

Quote from: Har the cat on June 06, 2012, 11:35:25 am
Dear Famicommers,

It is been a while since I posted here, so i will introduce myself again and i want to ask you guys something.
Actually i want to ask permission for selling something. And thats because I am not active anymore at the famiboards.
So, do I have permission?

Greets,
Har the Cat

no you don't have permission!!! You need atleast 300 posts in the last 5 days to be able to sell something herrrrreeeeeeee.....I honestly don't think anyone will mind but I don't speak for the masses.

fredJ

Quote from: PunkicCyborg on June 05, 2012, 12:46:42 pm
Hey everyone! I picked up a Sharp Twin turbo from YJA a while back and have been playing the heck out of some famicom games lately. Some of my earliest memories are from me and my sisters playing NES though so it's nothing new to me.
The fami has really restored my love for these systems. Lots of new territory especially with the FDS and the 3d glasses I just got.
Looking forward to chatting and trading with you guys!  ;D

Hey, welcome to the forums.  :D
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

NostalgicRobotX

Hello.

I have been a big fan of NES games for quite a while, but recently have imported a Famicom in order to play a few Japan exclusive games, and because I love the overall design and colour scheme of the console. I've fallen more and more in love with it, and really hope to expand my collection as well as uncover a few hidden gems in the Famicom library.

Just a little bit about myself: I'm currently working at Showa Canada as a quality inspector, at least until the school season starts again where I am getting my degree in Software Engineering. My favorite game is Illusion of Gaia for the SNES. I like to program up simple game engines in my spare time, sadly I can never bring myself to finish a game completely because I often get bored with the mid-design data entry aspect of it.

Anyway, I'm glad and look forward to talking with fellow famicom-fans.

fredJ

Hello, I hope you will enjoy it here.  :D 8)

Devious

Hello! I'm just a dude who likes to play old games, and having recently picked up a legit Famicom (I also have a few clone systems of... dubious quality) I decided to register - I've been lurking on and off for months, haha. So yeah, looking to talk about and hopefully do some business with a few of you to get some good games and stuff. Cheers.

NintendoKing

Devious; Famicom is definitely a great system to collect games for, I own 40+ games for my AV Famicom. I truly wish you the best and happy collecting!

theamity9

Hello hello, I'm theamity9, but you can call me Matt. I'm a 20 (almost 21) years old web developer from the city of Melbourne in Australia.

I've collected NES, SNES and N64 games for quite a while. I originally intended on collecting all of the Final Fantasy series, I've loved it ever since a child, which led me to buying 2-6 on Famicom/Super Famicom since FF2 (FF4 JPN) and FF3 (FF6 JPN) didn't even get a PAL release. Shortly after researching the Famicom a bit I quickly became obsessed with it and thus my new collection was born. Since I've just started I only got 7 titles, FF1 through to FF6, and Secrets of Mana all CIB.

Anyways, I hope to stick around for a very long time, and it's nice to meet you all. :)

/endrant

garyptaszek

I've been on this forum for a little while now but it's all still fairly new to me... So let me introduce myself.
I'm Gary, I'm 25 and I'm a self employed metal worker/fitter, I play also play in a band (guitars and vocals www.facebook.com/burgundythetriangle).
I've been into old games since they were the new games, got hooked on the Sega Master System when I was a kid and it kinda went on from there. I've been collecting for most consoles for a while now but am starting to narrow down my collecting to just NES and Famicom.
I also have a blog I sometimes use to talk about old games and whatever.
http://landpiratetheminotaur.tumblr.com/
"GameCentre CX Chief ON!"

fredJ

Hi to both of you, and welcome.  :D

son_ov_hades

Quote from: garyptaszek on June 27, 2012, 12:46:43 pm
I've been on this forum for a little while now but it's all still fairly new to me... So let me introduce myself.
I'm Gary, I'm 25 and I'm a self employed metal worker/fitter, I play also play in a band (guitars and vocals www.facebook.com/burgundythetriangle).
I've been into old games since they were the new games, got hooked on the Sega Master System when I was a kid and it kinda went on from there. I've been collecting for most consoles for a while now but am starting to narrow down my collecting to just NES and Famicom.
I also have a blog I sometimes use to talk about old games and whatever.
http://landpiratetheminotaur.tumblr.com/

I like your band! Pretty interesting stuff, and there is a really unique quality to your voice. You're not planning on playing across the pond anytime soon are you?