April 23, 2024, 12:14:54 am

Finds (NES)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:13:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

keiffer01

Talking about Bubble Bobble pirate carts, that old lady that sells Super Mario 2 jpn has a bubble bobble pirate for 10$ with a converter! ;D Wonder if she still has it ??? Or are you looking for the NES bubble Bobble? I have that game twice, so If your interested in one just tell me :)

JC

Yeah...I'm looking for Famicom BB. :D I know it may take buying more than one, but I hope to find a cart pirate of the FDS version. If that lady still has it, I'd pick it up off you.

keiffer01

I'd need to look if she still has it this week. Were you also interested in the Super Mario 2 jpn Famicom pirate cart? She's asking 10$, but I must warn you that the label is ripped and on the rest of the lable it's written in black marker, ''LOST LEVELS''.

JC

I'll skip on the SMB2j. I have a pirate of it already. If the label weren't ripped, I'd suggest you buy it and sell it. Those sell decently on eBay ($20+). And, of course, I'd love to have the BB. Check with her, and I'll be appreciative. Maybe I'll finally get one!

JC

Picked up a CIB Korean Version Pro Wrestling. It's pretty hard to find. I'm planning on selling it, if anyone's interested -- I'm looking to see what people offer. The cart is a rarity of 8 of 10 on NintendoAGE, with the box and manual likely slightly more rare.

kite200

where did you get it? it's interesting that it says nintendo entertainment system
I want a real comboy system though...

does this cart work on nes / famicom with adapter?
ステキ

JC

Got it from my source in Japan. I don't have it in hand yet, but it's on its way. When I have it, I'll test it on my NES and Famicom.

FamicomFreak

got lode runner today
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Doc

Korean carts were PAL, right?

kite200

south korea is ntsc

north korea is pal.

ステキ

Atariboy

I just got in the mail from a friend who lives in Canada that been sending me many old gaming consoles for many years from Pong to Dreamcast this time he sended me a complet box NES Action set with all the parts and all the manuals, box and even the back of the SMB & Dusk Hunt texts are in both languages English and French even the Seal say 'Sueau Nintendo de qualite' thats 'Offical Nintendo Seal of Quality';) Man I had many consoles that has both English and French  like the Atari 2600 but never from Nintendo oh and I also see that on the box it has the Mattel logo as well did Mattel helped on making these NES on other country? Also I got some many NES carts that also has both languages on the back label

keiffer01

Quote from: Atariboy on August 20, 2007, 11:38:19 pm
I just got in the mail from a friend who lives in Canada that been sending me many old gaming consoles for many years from Pong to Dreamcast this time he sended me a complet box NES Action set with all the parts and all the manuals, box and even the back of the SMB & Dusk Hunt texts are in both languages English and French even the Seal say 'Sueau Nintendo de qualite' thats 'Offical Nintendo Seal of Quality';) Man I had many consoles that has both English and French  like the Atari 2600 but never from Nintendo oh and I also see that on the box it has the Mattel logo as well did Mattel helped on making these NES on other country? Also I got some many NES carts that also has both languages on the back label
To me that's not really something special, since I live in Canada. And the NES Action Sets are VERY common here and sell for 45-50$ for an absolutely mint one. I bought a used set in a garage sell about 3 years ago for as little as 3$. :)

Har the cat

Got galaga and rainbow islands complete.
Rainbow islands dissapoints me a bit. I thought it was bubble bobble style but it isnt :(
But galaga is super cool! ;D
Intergalactic cat says: Is this planet Earth?

FamicomFreak

Quote from: Har the cat on September 12, 2007, 08:06:54 am
Got galaga and rainbow islands complete.
Rainbow islands dissapoints me a bit. I thought it was bubble bobble style but it isnt :(
But galaga is super cool! ;D

Sweet but rainbow islands is a pretty kewl game. I played it a couple of times in my nes emu on my psp.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Switchstance

I got complete POWERPAD

Famicom lover