Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakon

If I were her and my husband had a close personal female friend who started having feelings for him I'd trust me husband and have faith that he wouldn't lead her on.  I wouldn't go through my husbands e-mails that's basically saying you have zero trust in the person.  If you can't trust someone then you certainly should etiher have a serious talk to the person or move on with your life.  Those are the only two directions I could see this going.

Quote from: 80sFREAK on May 05, 2012, 04:43:35 pm
Quote from: security16 on May 01, 2012, 04:42:16 pm
He went through my inbox and went through all the things i had said to one of my close personal friends who had started having feelings for me. Everything got taken out of context and now my friend won't even talk to me  
Personally i respect privacy, BUT... Ask yourself, would you be happy, if your husband could have "close personal friend(female friend), who started having feelings..."?

Jedi Master Baiter

My next door cluster mate blows his nose all the time in the shower (we share the same shower). I mean, he's doing it ALL THE TIME while taking a shower.

fredJ

Maybe he does other things in there too  :-\
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

Drakon

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on May 09, 2012, 12:35:41 pm
My next door cluster mate blows his nose all the time in the shower (we share the same shower). I mean, he's doing it ALL THE TIME while taking a shower.

Wow...that's...disgusting.  Does he atleast do it onto a cloth?  Like I'll sometimes blow my nose in a bath but always onto a personal towel of mine that I can wash afterwards and fold up so snot doesn't get on anything else.

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: fredJ on May 09, 2012, 12:54:44 pm
Maybe he does other things in there too  :-\

I hope not! I'm the one who scrubs the floor in there & so far I've had  two cases of jock itch (athlete's foot) this school year; something that I've never had my entire life. [/tmi]

UglyJoe

Flip-flops, man!  Wear flip-flops in there! :o

L___E___T

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on May 09, 2012, 12:35:41 pm

Are they fake cover noises?  You sure he's just blowing his nose?
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: UglyJoe on May 10, 2012, 04:17:32 am
Flip-flops, man!  Wear flip-flops in there! :o

I do! :o That's probably the reason why I don't have it on my feet.

sconley666

People that get all pissed off over shit and act like dickheads to other people on the internet.  People just take shit WAY too seriously. >:(
Also sconley666 on NintendoAge

jpx72

The more you get pissed by them, the more they will be trying to make you mad. That's the "troll mechanics"  (and certainly some Murphy's law too) :D

Drakon

Quote from: sconley666 on May 14, 2012, 12:27:10 am
People that get all pissed off over shit and act like dickheads to other people on the internet.  People just take shit WAY too seriously. >:(

Yeah.  Also the people who try to get people online to commit suicide and do all sorts of other terrible acts.  It really annoys me that these psychos actually can't find anything better to do than that.  You have to be a seriously pathetic individual to enjoy doing something like that.

Oh also the other thing that annoys me is people on the internet who refuse to put up with a single negative comment about them or their work.  These people absolutely freak out at you if you mention anything negative about things they're done.  It's like they think they're perfect and come to the internet to hide away from constructive criticism.

VegaVegas

If you get a negative opinion/comment (the closest example-egay) because of NOT your fault- it's very annoying and understable, trust me

security16

Having my son use my finger to try and pick his nose!

Drakon

Quote from: security16 on May 22, 2012, 02:06:41 am
Having my son use my finger to try and pick his nose!

At one point I babysat kids who thought it was funny to punch me in the groin.

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com