Previous topic - Next topic

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

manuel

Sorry. I thought trying doesn't hurt.

petik1

Having my NES 1,500 miles away

FamicomFreak

Having all my games and consoles put away in storage..... :( I miss looking at them....playing them....etc!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: modeltfordman on April 29, 2011, 08:41:57 am
I also cannot stand it when people are in crowded areas in malls and stores and have on back packs. I don't know what you have in there; it could be a weapon. ???

Sorry about that - I like to bring my backpack to carry things when I bike to the store.

petik1

Quote from: FamicomFreak on April 30, 2011, 08:02:37 pm
Having all my games and consoles put away in storage..... :( I miss looking at them....playing them....etc!

Same here. I'll have to wait until June to be able to play them... :(

ericj

"Homeland Security" is a course of study now?  :D

Where does the paranoia end, and whatever happened to the right to privacy?

nensondubois

Quote from: ericj on May 02, 2011, 04:13:27 pm
"Homeland Security" is a course of study now?  :D

Where does the paranoia end, and whatever happened to the right to privacy?

Technology probed a new hole for the age of paranoia only a few short years ago. What do you think I'm fighting to restore? I don't own a cellular phone, nevermind a smart phone with the recent discovery of Apple triangulating user's locations. It's a wild world. Will never apply for a credit card. I have a bank account only to buy my games :upsetroll:

petik1

Quote from: modeltfordman on May 02, 2011, 04:00:59 pm
Where I'm at, we do not ride bikes to the stores or malls because they are 15-30 miles away.(That's just me though.)

Suck it up! I ride my bike 6 miles just to pick up the mail every day. :P

modeltfordman

May 02, 2011, 07:28:36 pm #609 Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 07:38:50 pm by modeltfordman
I'm just lazy, I guess. There really is nothing to do around this little town I call home. If you blink.... you may just miss the sights here.  :D. I am serious though the nearest mall around here is around 22 miles away approximately 45 min driving time. It sucks living in the mountains!

nensondubois

Listening to Doom 32x music on hardware. *earsbleeding*

RegalSin

People who plays videogames and sounds like me when I was 5-14 years old. More importantly people who are my age right now, and still sound like the way I sounded before. I was so insane before.

VegaVegas

The post office in my area. Women there make me angry really often >:( .

Parodius Duh

Silverware clanking together....It drives me NUTS!!!!!!!

petik1

People who believe in the illuminati. God damn I can't stand some of these people's stupidity.