March 29, 2024, 01:31:38 am

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

son_ov_hades

I checked out some books on Chile from the library. Writing a paper about this country is SO easy, I have insider information  ;D.

manuel

Fed my son breakfast. Supervised my son eating breakfast. He can almost eat alone already. Wow, kids change fast.  :o

133MHz

Burned Backed up some Dreamcast games.

nintendodork

Quote from: manuel on April 02, 2009, 06:50:38 pm
Fed my son breakfast. Supervised my son eating breakfast. He can almost eat alone already. Wow, kids change fast.  :o
How old is he??

Looked for the remix of Somebody's Watchin' Me that's on the Geico commercials....
No luck :(
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Tupin

Checked for LaserDiscs on Craigslist.

No dice.

ericj

Too bad you don't live in Portland. Check out this laserdisc ad:

91 Laserdiscs and Player OBO - $150:
http://corvallis.craigslist.org/emd/1086964725.html

Tupin

Well, crap.

$25 for a LaserDisc player, and all I have so far is Forrest Gump. Rcoehers is sending me Tron, so at least that's good.

manuel

Quote from: nintendodork on April 02, 2009, 07:06:11 pm
Quote from: manuel on April 02, 2009, 06:50:38 pm
How old is he??

1 year and 2 months now.

nintendodork

Wow :o I'm not sure I could eat food all by myself when I was that old...then again..I was sort of stupid when I was little :(

The last thing I did was get back from a small party....
We had a SSBM tournament...I won 8)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

He seems to be quite early doing this, so maybe he's an exception.

Tupin

I just finished watching gameplay videos of Excitebots: Trick Racing and the Tomy Pyuuta.

Excitebots looks cool, and as does the Pyuuta/Tutor.

nurd

Blue Protoman

BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

nintendodork

I got back from another small party, this time...well...we didn't do anything groundbreaking...but it was fun! :D

manuel

Took out the trash. ... mostly wet and dirty diapers.  ;)