March 28, 2024, 11:13:59 pm

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UglyJoe

Hooked up the Apple IIe that's been sitting in my parents' basement for the last 4 years or so.

manuel

Got "attacked" by 200 pigeons. No shit. They were after the pidgeon food I bought for them.  :D

nurd

I put a Sufami Turbo on ebay
Yeah. Father is making me put something on ebay every day.

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

133MHz

Quote from: nurd on June 25, 2009, 11:02:42 am
Father is making me put something on ebay every day.

Get a bunch of crap, quantity over quality, then put a part of that on eBay each day :P.

nurd

June 25, 2009, 11:53:51 am #500 Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 03:09:28 pm by nurd
Ynehhh. I like all of my stuff, I dont want to sell it D:

Edit: Just read this:
http://beatcrave.com/2009-06-25/michael-jackson-has-died/

:(

JC

Heard news that Michael Jackson died. :'( I totally wanted to see the dude perform.

nintendodork

Got my ACT scores in the mail.  I got a composite score of 18, is that good for my first time?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Rogles

Got back from a week at my INSUFFERABLE grandmother's house, redoing her deck.

I have to go back on monday.
( ´_ゝ`)

nintendodork

Heh, I have to redo the floor of my grandma's deck tomorrow.  I get paid $20/hour.  BAM.

Rogles

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I got 20$ for the whole week. D:
( ´_ゝ`)

nurd

How old are you? Yeah, I think that's good. I had to take it in 6th 7th and 8th. I think my highest was a 24 or something.

Oh, last thing I did was receive a message on facebook regarding my status "There is no god D:~"

father disapproves. But, I don't care.

manuel

Quote from: nintendodork on June 25, 2009, 05:16:12 pm
Heh, I have to redo the floor of my grandma's deck tomorrow.  I get paid $20/hour.  BAM.

That's a lot for your age.  :o Is your grandma rich or something?  :D

Rogles

Mine is........ she's just UUUUUUUUUUUURGH HORRIBLE. So I get paid less than a dollar an hour.
( ´_ゝ`)

nintendodork

Quote from: manuel on June 25, 2009, 05:53:19 pm
Quote from: nintendodork on June 25, 2009, 05:16:12 pm

That's a lot for your age.  :o Is your grandma rich or something?  :D
Not rich, just retired ;) She does stuff like that all the time.  Sometimes, I regret applying for a job at my local grocery store, my grandma pays better. :P