March 28, 2024, 09:03:58 am

Last thing you did

Started by nintendodork, March 01, 2009, 07:53:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

Pink Godzilla is fun!

I just called in a vote for a couple on So You Think You Can Dance. Yes, one vote. I never do that sort of thing, but I think it's important to do just about everything once.

nintendodork

Downloaded the demo of Pokemon Rumble and bought Excitebike: World Rally.

I had to call Nintendo because I scratched the points card too hard, so I couldn't see the first 4 digits. :-[ I have to mail the card into Nintendo, but they still credited 2,000 points to my account! :D
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

FamicomFreak

Interesting dork. That's good for Nintendo to be nice enough. Hows the Pokemon game?
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

Received the shipping confirmation mail from Apple.

I thought they'd ship from Tokyo.
But no. I'll soon get a packet from Shanghai (WTF?!).  :o

nintendodork

November 25, 2009, 05:20:32 am #994 Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 10:11:01 pm by nintendodork
Quote from: FamicomFreak on November 24, 2009, 11:28:22 pm
Interesting dork. That's good for Nintendo to be nice enough. Hows the Pokemon game?
Pokemon Rumble, from what I played, is a fun button-masher, but it's also the most expensive game available right now IIRC, and that's no good.  The demo is the full game, you just can't save your progress, so that's fine with me.  I'd rather have that over a $15 save feature. ::)  Hopefully they mark the price down sometime in the future.  I'll buy it when they mark it down to $10

Edit* Shit!  This is the 999th post in this thread.  I was so close to 1,000! :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Nightstar699

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

FamicomFreak

Updated my blog! Now going to get ready to head to bed.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Nightstar699

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Cam3ron@FW

Went and bought a bowling ball... my first one:  It's a 14 pound Green and blue ball made by Tropical Storm.
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

Nightstar699

nurd

Quote from: nintendodork on November 23, 2009, 06:44:31 pm
The same week as Christmas?  That's pretty cool! :D  I'm sure it'll be fun.

Last thing I did was clean up the living room.  I had my Wii hooked up to the big flat screen because me and some friends were playing DJ Hero and NSMBW a lot.

How is DJ Hero?
Even from watching tutorial videos I can't tell what's going on.

Nightstar699

Got back from seattle... Ugh, plane rides at 5am are unbearable. First thing when i got home, ran straight to the famicom! ;D

nintendodork

Quote from: nurd on November 27, 2009, 10:45:05 am
How is DJ Hero?
Even from watching tutorial videos I can't tell what's going on.
It's really fun.  You need to like the songs on there in order to enjoy it though, which I do.  It's, like you've seen, Guitar Hero with a turntable.   The thing you're probably most confused on is the crossfader, which is pure hell, and was the hardest thing for me to get used to.  The long bars of arrows/symbols are scratch bars, where you have to scratch the record, and you use the crossfader when the colored bars on the highway slide to the left or right.

133MHz

Repaired an old hair dryer and a hair straightening iron that were given to my mom as broken appliances. They just needed their power cables replaced. We've got loads of free stuff this way :D.

JC

Went to a high school football game.