Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterDisk

Quote from: fcgamer on January 27, 2016, 09:44:18 pm
Interesting how the cart has the number "2" on the label.

If this cart is in English, I would love to purchase or trade you for this, should you decide to part with it.
Quote from: Jay-ray on January 27, 2016, 04:36:17 pm
Very nice master disk. That Zelda 2 cart still has a safe home with me. A true center piece in my collection. Could you please post a pic of the back label of this Zelda 1 cart? also is it English or Japanese?

It's the english version as well. And there is no back label on that one.

Cheetahmen

I might be wrong but don't Korean bootleg carts (and official ones) avoid having Japanese text in general? I own these two carts and most of the games on them are the NES versions. What makes me suspicious is that the Japanese Rockman 2 is included on the first one, but the intro and subtitle is cut. Makes me wonder why they didn't just take the NES version instead. ???

Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

Arasoi

Ghegs

Nightstar699

Very nice - is that the one last Famicom game you said you ordered before? Here's my latest (and final) batch of stuff.

Everything on my list (and then some) has been obtained, so I'm done with this hobby. Yay.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Arasoi

Ghegs, how do you like 8 bit music power? Mine is still in the mail.

Nightstar that is a crazy haul, holy crap.

Ghegs

Arasoi: I posted some of my thoughts here.

Nightstar699: It wasn't no, it was Yet Another Puzzler I found. I'll try 'n get the collection shots done this weekend. I hope you don't mean you're done with Famicom now - my hobby is just entering Phase 2 now that I have all the games I want. Now it's about getting (and recording) a 1CC video of every game where applicable.

Nightstar699

Awesome, now there is something I can't wait for. I'd love to match your collection pics with some of my own but I'm thinking I just don't have the space to lay them all out.

Oh don't get me wrong, when I said I'm finished I entirely meant with the buying phase, I've still been enjoying Famicom as much as ever - just recently I learned to 1LC Ninja Gaiden II, and the Alucard path of Akumajou Densetsu. I would love to see your skills applied to more games in your collection. Are you just working through them as you please, or is there any chance you'd take requests on games to record? Because personally I'd really love to compare your CV1, and Ninja Gaiden 1-3 strats to my own.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

L___E___T

Quote from: Nightstar699 on February 09, 2016, 08:04:33 am
Very nice - is that the one last Famicom game you said you ordered before? Here's my latest (and final) batch of stuff.

Everything on my list (and then some) has been obtained, so I'm done with this hobby. Yay.

:o   :'(   8)
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Arasoi

Can't match a nice CIB haul like that, I tend to buy onesie twosie, but here are a couple recent ones:

Ningen Heiki Dead Fox Prototype/Sampler and Mini Putt

fcgamer

I saw that proto on ebay, very nice!  I hope to get more Famicom protos someday
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

Ghegs

Quote from: Nightstar699 on February 09, 2016, 09:37:50 amAre you just working through them as you please, or is there any chance you'd take requests on games to record? Because personally I'd really love to compare your CV1, and Ninja Gaiden 1-3 strats to my own.

I'm kind of bad with requests, it often starts feeling too much like work to play what someone else wants me to play, rather than what I feel like playing myself. But CV1 might be a possibility in the somewhat near future, I was working on it before and came up with reliable strats up to Death fight before I was distracted by something shiny.

BonBon

February 18, 2016, 10:46:13 am #4332 Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 02:35:14 am by L___E___T
It has finally arrived!!!!!! I noticed there is a serial number on all Ann smb disks maybe we can make a thread to track them.

[mod edit] - removed thumbnails for now Jay, for honest reasons stated :)

L___E___T

Congratulations!   Might I suggest you remove the photos or greatly reduce them in size?  They're almost like scans - just trying to prevent opportunists ;)
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

famiac