Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

son_ov_hades

Yes, you could try flipping the converter over and not breaking the tabs though.

nintendodork

I think I'll move this to a new thread..I feel bad posting all of this in the Finds
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

djdac

Got Donald Land

Professional Mahjong Goku

nintendodork

I got PMG with my FDS for free from Famicomshop.com
I couldn't understand any Mahjong game on the Famicom to save my life...it's different than the Windows version :P
My dad likes it though... ???
And I'm jealous of your Donaldland :o, I've been looking for that one
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

I think the Mahjong you mean is Mahjong Solitaire, a game where you have to match 2 identical looking tiles.
The real Chinese Mahjong is played by 4 players.

nintendodork

Quote from: manuel on February 09, 2009, 04:03:50 pm
I think the Mahjong you mean is Mahjong Solitaire, a game where you have to match 2 identical looking tiles.
Yup, that's what's on Windows.

FamicomFreak

ah kewl stuff man I've been dried on Famicom Finds lately paying too much attention to my US collection lol....
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

djdac

Quote from: nintendodork on February 09, 2009, 02:41:16 pm
I got PMG with my FDS for free from Famicomshop.com
I couldn't understand any Mahjong game on the Famicom to save my life...it's different than the Windows version :P
My dad likes it though... ???
And I'm jealous of your Donaldland :o, I've been looking for that one

Yea I've been looking for Donald Land for awhile. Saw it on ebay at a decent price and won it. And I got the mahjong game for a $1 at my local retro game shop.

nintendodork

Got these in the mail today from Carl.  I've wanted all these games ever since I got my Famicom ;D

Takeshi no Chosenjou

Gun.Smoke (missing front card)

Did anyone else notice the letters at the bottom? "CAP-GUN" lol

Metroid (w/ manual)

Kid Icarus

SMB2j (CIB w/ Volleyball on Side B and Volleyball manual)

My collection is growing! woot!

Tupin

Got this in the mail today.

Choujin Sentai Jetman. It's awesome.  ;D

manuel

Came in the mail today.

I LOVE Quarth. i'm not very good at it, but I like it.

For 7$ I just couldn't pass on a complete Final Fantasy 1+2.  ;D

And in nice condition, too! :o

JC

Got two Korean exclusives at an electronics arcade today.

manuel

Make sure to take pics when you come home.

It looks you're enjoying Korea. How about Rob? Do they have Arkanoid in Korean arcades?  :P

nintendodork

Ah!  Manuel!  I'm jealous of your Mario USA!

FAMICOMfag

Quote from: Tupin on February 12, 2009, 12:12:16 pm
Got this in the mail today.

Choujin Sentai Jetman. It's awesome.  ;D

Damn nice, very good game, built on the same engine as Solbrain/Shatterhand. It's a bit short and easy though and the boss fights suck.

I wish I had a real copy of it, I only played it as a rom.