Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

LocalToast

cosmic-ark

Just won 41 games on ebay bit of a mystery bag cost $85 shipped cant wait to see what else is under the pile see pic

son_ov_hades

Medisinyl

/\  It is a pirate disk--notice it doesn't even attempt to have the NINTENDO lettering in the security section.  Looks like it may be a cool lot though.

JC

That's why we really need 133MHz to get us all dumping and writing disks, so we can preserve ROMs like Rockman 2 -- if that's what it is. I've got a few carts that were ported to disk.

son_ov_hades

Quote from: Medisinyl on May 03, 2009, 07:03:28 am
/\  It is a pirate disk--notice it doesn't even attempt to have the NINTENDO lettering in the security section.  Looks like it may be a cool lot though.

Well of course, but I've never seen carts ported to disks before.

cosmic-ark

i will let you's know if it's rocman 2 once my famicom arrives got a boxed one coming via seamail from japan have a game doctor and disk system already looks like there are a few more pirates in this lot looking at the bold text on the sides of the disks it says "disk for game doctor or game converter" this is the second lot ive bought down here(australia) with pirate disks they seem quite common down here

Tjibynn

This is my latest find

Its a baseball game, buy can someone help me with the original title

click to enlarge

//Tjibynn

manuel

Kyuukyoku Harikiri Stadium III

Tjibynn

Ah ok...thanks..

never seen it before.....is it commom?

I like the cover-art  ;)

cosmic-ark

just got this lot for $180 shipped i hope i did ok , can anyone help us out with the names of the carts if possible thanks

senseiman

Quote from: cosmic-ark on May 06, 2009, 01:56:44 am
just got this lot for $180 shipped i hope i did ok , can anyone help us out with the names of the carts if possible thanks

There are some pretty good games in there.  From the ones I recognize:

Lode Runner
Yoshi's Cookie
Gradius
Volgaurd
Ninja Hattori
Ge Ge Ge
Galaga
Pac Land
Wan Wan Panic Q Taro
Dragon Quest 2
Wrecking Crew
Doraemon
Clu Clu Land
Yoshi's Tamago
Shanghai no Michi
Championship Lode Runner
Super Chinese
Super Mario Brothers
Super Mario Brothers 3
Soccer
Mah-Jong

You've also got a few baseball games in there and a few others that I either don't know or can't think of the name off the t op of my head.  Looks like you'll have fun when they arrive though!

cosmic-ark

for anyone interested here is a pic of the best of my latest score of fds disks does anyone recognise the games that have no english on the cover if so could you enlighten me of their name thanks

nintendodork

Wow!  That's a nice lot you have there!  They're all pirate disks, which is cool.  The one directly below Rockman 2 is Pro Wrestling.  Which is a pretty fun wrestling game on the NES. 2,1 is Bio Miracle Bokkute Upa, which is a pretty weird, but extremely fun side-scroller.  Those "disk-game game converter" games are interesting.  From their looks, they're just dumped cart games.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

cosmic-ark

Thanks dork i got heaps of disks with just writing on them a lot of official diskette system disks from the disk writer machines hopefully there is a disk copy program amongst the unoficial disks got a total of 69 fds disks now and i am still waiting for my famicom from japan not game to buy anymore till i find out whats on these ones first