April 28, 2024, 11:36:42 pm

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nurd

Doc

I beat New Super Mario Bros. Wow, what a damn joke of a final boss. Other than that, I am now playing as Luigi and collecting Star coins!

I also played some more Leaf Green. I caught Mewtwo last night, only took six Ultra Balls... after I bought like 60. Ugh. >:( Oh well. I somehow got him paralyzed with a Thunder from Raichu, and then went on from there! Now all I need to do is catch as many Pokemon as I can and beat the Elite Four a second time. Everything else I need to buy a GBA adaptor and a Action Replay, for.

ericj

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 on the GC

FamicomFreak

I played unknown pirate game again. It's pretty kewl
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

Now I'm getting curious...
Pic please?

nurd

3d Worldrunner.

I used the audio switch thing on the Sansui Joycard, so it was crazy.

Also- The 3D thing doesn't work. D:

It was fukken trippy though, with that and the switch thing and stuff :P

nintendodork

Yeah, the 3D on WR sucks, I tried using regular 3D glasses and it didn't work...it still appeared in double :-/
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

133MHz

You need darker tinted 3D glasses.

nintendodork

Oh...
Looks like it's eBay time...if I had money :(
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Mindfreak

Wheel of Fortune on the SNES. :D

nurd

Hmm.

So I'll try different sunglasses and stuff with the 3d glasses under them :D

nintendodork

Something tells me that wouldn't work.... :D
I played TD with these Hannah Montanna 3D glasses I got at Walmart :P (They were handing them out for free, I mean..come on!)
And it worked better, a LOT better ;D

nurd

I got it to work, mostly. A pair of Sunglasses, wearing 3d glasses under them, With a pair of Polarized lenses tilted slightly over blue lens right eye, then kind of squinting with left eye.
Not as cool as I had hoped D:

manuel

Sutte Hakkun (SFC)

I'm getting the hang of it. Now I understand why this game is so sought after.

Jedi Master Baiter

RoboCop 2... f*cking A! :o

I tried to be fair, but I had to use the Pause button several hundred times on the final-final-final boss.