March 28, 2024, 07:35:32 am

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Flash1087

Batman Begins for the Xbox.

What? I've been on a big Batman kick, and the driving levels are a riot.

Jedi Master Baiter

Gauntlet Legends (Coin Op) - for those who've played & beaten the N64 version, I recommend playing the arcade; it's a different experience.

Doc

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on June 17, 2007, 09:58:42 pm
Gauntlet Legends (Coin Op) - for those who've played & beaten the N64 version, I recommend playing the arcade; it's a different experience.

Do explain. :)

Ugh, can't sleep, so I'm trying my best at this Super Mario World hack...

Jedi Master Baiter

What are you still doing here, JL? I thought you had to proctor an exam in 6 hours.  Oh well, I don't mind if you fall asleep. :P

When I feel like it, I'll make a list of the differences, & probably save it - because it's really interesting.

Doc

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on June 17, 2007, 10:13:29 pm
What are you still doing here, JL? I thought you had to proctor an exam in 6 hours. 

Insomnia is THE BEST THING EVERRRR!!! :D

Jedi Master Baiter

Shoot, it's 10:30 here... :o I wanted to go to sleep early, because I wake up early to go running.  You know, to beat traffic - damn pedestrians block up the sidewalk. :P

Anyways, I feel like doing the list now.  So I'll make a TXT; it's probably a good idea anyways because it's still oven fresh in my mind. :)

Doc

Jedi Master Baiter

That's what I keep forgetting about being in the west coast... it's the end of the line: everyone else has it later...

unless you live in Hawaii. :P

Doc

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on June 17, 2007, 10:36:15 pm
That's what I keep forgetting about being in the west coast... it's the end of the line: everyone else has it later...

unless you live in Hawaii. :P

I think it's only like 8 P.M. there. :P

Jedi Master Baiter

Lucky A'holes. :P I'd still be at Boomers.

Flash1087

FamicomFreak

pokemon fire red( this game plays great on my psp)
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

Enpitsu de oku no hosomichi DS.

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: Flash1087 on June 18, 2007, 12:38:19 am
Boomers? Wuzzat?

It's a place where people can go to play miniature gold, go karts, bumper boats, batting cages, SNK vs Crapcom, & Gauntlet Legends. :P

Doc

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on June 18, 2007, 11:51:49 am
Quote from: Flash1087 on June 18, 2007, 12:38:19 am
Boomers? Wuzzat?

It's a place where people can go to play miniature gold, go karts, bumper boats, batting cages, SNK vs Crapcom, & Gauntlet Legends. :P

And if you live on Long Island, a japanese Dragon Ball Z SNES game ported to an arcade machine. Shit you not.