March 28, 2024, 04:06:12 am

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

Quote from: MaxXimus on November 23, 2007, 07:36:58 pm
I just wish they hadnt removed Dark Tooth as a playable charactor. He rocks(you can use gameshark to play as him, but he fallsout of worlds easily. this is why he was removed I guess.)

You can use Dark Tooth in which twisted metal???
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

MaxXimus

He is the final boss in TM2. You need to use a gameshark or other cheating device to play as him in TM2.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: MaxXimus on November 23, 2007, 07:43:35 pm
He is the final boss in TM2. You need to use a gameshark or other cheating device to play as him in TM2.

Oh yeah he is the father of sweet tooth right? I remember beating him up and then having to beat the head up after that. It still freaks me out when I see him in front of me....he is huge and freaky!

JC

I think 2 had the smoothest control of them all. I'm a fan of 4 and Black as well. Played 4 recently, too.

MaxXimus

Small Brawl was fun too, but very kiddish.

vealchop

Yick..Kane & Lynch was a HUGE dissappointment. But right now I'm HOOKED on Picross DS, I can't put it down!!!  :D
-chop

vealchop

Playing through Gears of War (XBOX360) and man what a game, I dunno why I waited so long to crack this game open, I've had it for over 6 months and never popped it in.
-chop

Flash1087

Quote from: TheSSNintendo on November 30, 2007, 02:24:38 pm
Ghost Squad (Wii)

How is that? I love the arcade version, I've probably thrown over $100 into the one at Dave and Buster's.

TheSSNintendo

Pretty much like the arcade version. I'm liking it so far. Many paths to chose from on each level, and when you're done, you get to upload your score onto the Nintendo Wi-Fi rankings. My world ranking was somewhere above 25,000th place.

FamicomFreak

Flash1087

Quote from: TheSSNintendo on December 01, 2007, 08:40:31 am
Pretty much like the arcade version. I'm liking it so far. Many paths to chose from on each level, and when you're done, you get to upload your score onto the Nintendo Wi-Fi rankings. My world ranking was somewhere above 25,000th place.

Congrats. I can only one day hope to be in the top 25,000 people who bought a video game.*  ;D

*I'm not being a jerk. I'm seriously terrible at any video game I pick up except for Team Fortress 2.

MaxXimus

Legend of Zelda : OoT, The :)

I also did some GameShark code generating for the JP version of Super Mario 64 since there are no sites with GS/AR codes for import games that I can find and I don't own the USA version. Generating your own codes is always more fun anyways! I'm getting pretty good at it to!

Har the cat

Castlevania 3..
Level 7 is very annoying..
Its a nice game afterall.
Intergalactic cat says: Is this planet Earth?

Flash1087

Mass Effect, Jericho, and Bioshock again. I had a pretty dull day at home.  ;D