April 20, 2024, 06:31:40 am

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nurd

OH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD notpr0n.

I remember that.

So effing hard, and my computer refused to display any of them after like, puzzle 82 or something.

MaxXimus

I was only ever able to get to like level 10 or 11:S

nurd

:P

I had a team of people with nothing to do.

PatMan33

Twilight Princess.

It's the best letdown I've ever played... which means it was still better than most games. :P

djdac

MaxXimus

Quote from: PatMan33 on May 23, 2008, 09:13:16 pm
Twilight Princess.

It's the best letdown I've ever played... which means it was still better than most games. :P

I started playing the Wii version, and just couldn't get into it. I would probably be more willing to play the gc version though.

nurd

Worst game in series, IMO.

:(

It was okay, but I want them to remake Majora's mask with TP graphics.

MaxXimus

I also couldnt get into MM eithrt. OOT and WW were my fav's.

PatMan33

Quote from: MaxXimus on May 24, 2008, 07:05:57 am
I started playing the Wii version, and just couldn't get into it. I would probably be more willing to play the gc version though.

Oh I know how you feel, I got the GCN version and I was so happy because when I played the Wii version I was not a fan.

Also, yes to the remake of Majora's Mask... Wind Waker was the best one though. ;)

djdac

^are you guys crazy? i love twilight princess and i love the wii version!  :D

anyways last game i played opoona on wii

PatMan33

Oh Twilight Princess is still better than most games, but compared to other Zelda games is clocks in at mediocre.

manuel

TP is really a very good game, but it lacks a bit the "OH WOW" factor I got when I played Ocarina of Time or Wind Waker for the first time.

djdac

medal of honor: heroes 2 on wii

MaxXimus

I played some Halo with my brother last night, and Guitar Hero 3 with my girlfriend the other day.

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com