April 20, 2024, 08:59:36 am

Last game you played?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:54:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nensondubois

Today:
Timon and Puumba's Jungle games (horrible game but wonderful music... that's why I bough it)
Breath of Fire

Cam3ron@FW

Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

NintendoKing

Monster Manor, by Ambrosine.
Its a PC click'n'play game.

FamicomRetroGamer

April 04, 2010, 07:32:05 am #2373 Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 01:58:44 pm by FamicomRetroGamer
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (Xbox)

Edit: Killed of all them almost, just gotta figure out where's the end to mission 2. ;D

NintendoNerds

Cam3ron@FW

RollerCoaster Tycoon (PC)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 (PC)
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

Jedi Master Baiter

Target: Renegade; that is the biggest Double Dragon rip-off I've ever seen! :o

NintendoKing

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on April 05, 2010, 01:02:51 pm

I have the hacked version of Target: Renegade with the title change to Double Dragon IV.

Nightstar699

Primal Rage (GB) - did a sweet infinite combo as Chaos.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on April 05, 2010, 03:04:34 pm
Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on April 05, 2010, 01:02:51 pm

I have the hacked version of Target: Renegade with the title change to Double Dragon IV.

On the topic of Target: Renegade, is Renegade related to Target: Renegade?  I have the manual to Renegade, & it looks to resemble Double Dragon II's style of controls.  Renegade is also by Taito.

UglyJoe

Not really.  Renegade is made by Technos and is really Nekketsu Kouha Kunio-Kun.  Double Dragon is, of course, also made by Technos.  Target: Renegade was made by Software Creations and seems like they were hired by Taito to release a crappy pseudo-sequel.

satoshi_matrix

Earth Defense Force 2017

Best underated game on the Xbox 360.

NintendoNerds

Super Mario Advance (GBA)

Nightstar699

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 (ARC) Beat at least 15 times this week.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

DDCecil

I played through and beat Hydlide (NES) this morning. At least this James likes it  ;)