March 28, 2024, 11:02:02 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

What Pokemon games does it have?  Any hacks?

I got Gals Fighters and Metal Slug: First Mission in the mail yesterday, pics later.

The other guy still hasn't shipped the game I'm expecting from him.  I'm starting to get pissed.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Nightstar699

Got castlevania bloodlines for gen, resident evel code veronica for dc, and 3 pirate pegasus carts from mwk.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

cosmic-ark

well just got back from my local flea market got two working super nintendo's all hook-ups 3 controllers super punch-out, mario all-stars,super mario kart, super mario world and mortal kombat for $65 some of the games even have saves on them

Nightstar699

I envy you guys who have good flea markets. Ive only found duke nukem 64 at mine. Im goin tomoro, see what i find.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nintendodork

I don't have flea markets.  I have the internet.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

cosmic-ark

I have to get there right on dawn to find anything a couple of times i've gone at 9am and come home empty handed but everytime i get there at 6am i usually find a few things.

nintendodork

Here's pics of my last two NGPC games plus the one I just now got in the mail (it arrived a little late, but it works great!):

I got these for $11.53 shipped!

Jollie

genesis 3! with instructions and 2 controllers. 15 bucks as opposed to the 25 i was going to spend on one. friday i should be getting a sega saturn.pictures soon to follow.
Great Fox will cover you.

Pikkon

Got this not to long ago.

X

here's my latest finds  :-[
All NTSC-J  :o

SFC
Fire Emblem - Seisen No Keifu
Romancing SaGa 3
Tales Of Phantasia

N64
Mario Party
??? Baseball game by Namco
King of Pro Baseball
Super Smash Brothers
Snow board kids
??? Tennis game by Hudson
Pokemon Snap

Saturn
Sakura Taisen 1 & 2

FamicomFreak

New stuff brought to you by Famicom Freak har har har

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Jedi Master Baiter

Hey, I'm reading Tom Sawyer right now! :D

I heard the game was bad though.

FamicomFreak

Yeah the game is bad but I love the label. Makes it look like you are bound to have such an awesome adventure....then reality kicks in....har har har
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Bramsworth

My model 2 Genesis won't play it sadly, so it's sitting here un-played for awhile until someone can help me with what Genesis I should buy in order to play it.

Pikkon

Well I do have a Sega without TMSS and it works great but if you can't find any info on here than post a thread on Assemblergames about it.

I would hate to sell it to you then find out your game still does not work.