Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith

Jedi Master Baiter

Star Wars VI: Return of the Jedi

JC

Lord of the Rings, the second one. I'll say, I find these flicks so boring. :P

manuel

Pirates of the Carribean III: At World's End

It was funny, but a bit confusing.
I recommend it for people who like action movies and/or pirates. ;)

Switchstance

Quote from: JC on May 19, 2007, 09:52:23 am
Ah, Breakfast Club...nice. Got a character you relate to most?

Well, I enjoyed the whole movie, I got the DVD and the Soundtrack too in real vynil, a character...well the crazy girl is like mine XD
Famicom lover

JC

Haha. I think most people who really like that movie tend to be attracted most to the gothic girl, and for me, I get a little of the nerd, too. But yeah, the character dynamics throughout the whole movie are great. I've never known anyone to admit they are like the athlete. :P

Switchstance

Quote from: JC on May 28, 2007, 05:47:02 pm
Haha. I think most people who really like that movie tend to be attracted most to the gothic girl, and for me, I get a little of the nerd, too. But yeah, the character dynamics throughout the whole movie are great. I've never known anyone to admit they are like the athlete. :P

Well, I cannot assume the role of the nerd, 'cause I was kinda regular at school, the crazy girl was more like me, 'cause was a person who none know really well, was like a complete mistery.
Great movie. I recommend this classic for everyone.
Famicom lover

FamicomFreak

I can never get tired of the breakfast club and yeah the gothic girl is one character I can more see myself as.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Jedi Master Baiter

None of them I could really relate to, but it's just funny seeing all these different people in the same room. :P

What the hell is a neo maxi zoom dweebie?

djdac

vealchop

28 weeks later, it was awesome  :D
-chop

JC

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

JC

When it comes to video game-related movies, it doesn't get much better than The Wizard, imo. You know, maybe it does...are there any real NWC videos/pics out there? I don't think I've ever seen anything from them other than the ads, merchandise and prizes.

Switchstance

Quote from: JC on May 29, 2007, 06:58:49 pm
When it comes to video game-related movies, it doesn't get much better than The Wizard, imo. You know, maybe it does...are there any real NWC videos/pics out there? I don't think I've ever seen anything from them other than the ads, merchandise and prizes.

Sorry for the off-topic, but I see the Wizard a long time ago, sadly there's no torrent on internet (trust torrent) to download and enjoy that classic. And here in the argentinean tv they don't show the movie, some know a trust link to download that classic ? I would appreciatte that.
PM plz :)
Famicom lover