March 28, 2024, 01:47:25 pm

Show Your Stash!

Started by vealchop, November 18, 2006, 08:10:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Protoman

Quote from: Nightstar699 on February 19, 2015, 06:30:12 am
Quality titles all around. Do you have the box and manual for any of those games?

I have boxes for Super Mario USA(no manual) Kirby's Adventure, Wario's Woods, Final Fantasy VI, Yoshi's Safari, Mickey to Donald Tokyo Disneyland Daibouken
Overall though I think boxes are nice but I don't prioritize buying games complete, the most important thing is being able to play them and the second is the cost. (for me)

QuoteNice, just made the Salamander carts that L___E___T suggested.

I don't even like 2D shooters really, but that cartridge is so damn sexy, I had to have it.

Nightstar699

This is already kinda outdated since I've got a few in the mail since then, but a couple days ago I decided to take a birthday/halfway point through the year Famicom roundup picture. Hopefully the next time I take a picture like this, it'll be when my collection is completed for good.

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

L___E___T

Oh my gads - that is spectacular NightStar...
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

fcgamer

Quote from: L___E___T on July 31, 2015, 12:09:00 pm
Oh my gads - that is spectacular NightStar...

Agreed.  That is really  nice!  Almost makes me wish that I had collected cardboard instead of loose.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

Nightstar699

It's never too late to go CIB, gentlemen! I was already a couple hundred carts in when I switched sides.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

northbydefault

August 09, 2015, 10:59:34 pm #605 Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 11:04:42 pm by northbydefault
Impressive CIB collection! Metal Storm, Adventure Island IV and Special Command Solbrain are silly expensive and rare to find complete. I have 2 of those 3 boxed as well ;)

I'm currently bolstering my collection (ie. it doubled in size overnight). I'll share pics as soon as I can gather them all together!

edit: woah okay I didn't see Captain Saver or Lickle in there :U now I'm blown away
everything i touch turns to sold

Pikkon

Damn Nightstar699,you got on hell of a famicom collection and plus your SFC collection is beyond awesome.

I have Kishin Douji Zenki - Denei Raibu coming in,once I get that I'll throw up a pic of my super fami collection.

Nightstar699

Quote from: northbydefault on August 09, 2015, 10:59:34 pm
Impressive CIB collection! Metal Storm, Adventure Island IV and Special Command Solbrain are silly expensive and rare to find complete. I have 2 of those 3 boxed as well ;)

I'm currently bolstering my collection (ie. it doubled in size overnight). I'll share pics as soon as I can gather them all together!

edit: woah okay I didn't see Captain Saver or Lickle in there :U now I'm blown away

Thank you, but trust me, a few people here (namely: Stealthlurker and Ghegs) have collections that blow mine out of the water... that being said, I can honestly say I have all my favorites so I'm still pretty happy with what I have. Always good to have another collection pic added to the thread!

Quote from: Pikkon on August 10, 2015, 02:25:53 am
Damn Nightstar699,you got on hell of a famicom collection and plus your SFC collection is beyond awesome.

I have Kishin Douji Zenki - Denei Raibu coming in,once I get that I'll throw up a pic of my super fami collection.

Kickass, can't wait to see all your SFC stuff together. I plan to get back into collecting for that once I'm done with my FC collection.

northbydefault

here's my current collection. I still have a few more on the way; Celga was holding up the big one.

everything i touch turns to sold

Shumi Nagaremono

Nightstar699

Quote from: northbydefault on August 15, 2015, 01:14:53 am
here's my current collection. I still have a few more on the way; Celga was holding up the big one.

I'm glad you decided to keep Metal Storm in the end... that is a truly beautiful piece. Great collection overall... good taste demonstrated all around. Currently I really want to get a nice CIB copy of Binary Land.

Pikkon

Here's my SFC collection,click on picture to make bigger.

Nightstar699

Gorgeous SFC collection, countless gems to be found in there. Do you have The Great Battle V, by any chance? I think that's the only one of the series I don't see in there.

Pikkon

August 19, 2015, 08:51:16 pm #613 Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 11:09:09 pm by Pikkon
Thanks dude.

I'm missing The Great Battle V as it's not a cheap title,but if I can find a good deal I will definitely pick it up.

Edit.

Just remembered I forgot to add one more game to my picture,its Kirby 3,think its in my pal snes :D

Styxxe

Here's what one year of collecting CiB SFC games has got me ^^   (Took this picture the day before I got my F-zero)