March 28, 2024, 01:43:01 am

Show Your Stash!

Started by vealchop, November 18, 2006, 08:10:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

Picture of my Game Boy collection... including GBC and GBA stuff.

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

L___E___T

Amazing collection!  Where is Rockman Zero 4?!  Favourite game there?  You know what mine is!
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Nightstar699

GAH I still need RMZ4... in fact I really need to work on my GBA stuff, Double Dragon Advance is a huge want for me... as are the Starfy games, the Mario Advance games, Wario Ware, the Mario Kart game, etc. I'm mainly focusing on Famicom at the moment which is slowing down my progress for other systems!

I'd have to say... Ninja Gaiden GB, Wario Land 4, SML2, Sumo Fighter, and.... GB Bonk 2 are my favorites present there. Oh and Ganso Yanchamaru... and Final Fight One... and other stuff. Video games. Etc.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

MaxXimus

Quote from: Nightstar699 on September 05, 2015, 07:29:41 am
I'd have to say... Ninja Gaiden GB, Wario Land 4, SML2, Sumo Fighter, and.... GB Bonk 2 are my favorites present there. Oh and Ganso Yanchamaru... and Final Fight One... and other stuff. Video games. Etc.

tl;Dr

I love all my video games. ;)

Nightstar699

Quote from: SumixXam on September 05, 2015, 07:35:55 am
Quote from: Nightstar699 on September 05, 2015, 07:29:41 am

tl;Dr

I love all my video games. ;)

Absolutely! I can honestly say that every game I own has value to me, I wouldn't enjoy having a wall of unloved shovelware.

L___E___T

I'd definitely recommend RMZ4 when you can - for me 3 is the best, 1 the most original and 2 the most challenging, but 4 is a great finale.

I have a few that you're after actually, picked up some new JP GBA games recently too.

Boxed GB games look amazing - kinda regret just getting a stack of loose games really.

Oh and Testuwan Atom is my favourite game here - such a joy to 100% that game :D
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Yelir

Quote from: yukin on September 02, 2015, 07:08:54 pm
Happen to own the entire basement, here some pictures. Enjoy :)

Because i have multiple pictures and will take too much space to show on the forum, here the links to them

http://s1191.photobucket.com/user/yukinsaknos/slideshow/basement

Really tidy collection! Thank you for sharing.

FamicomFreak

The Bonks are my favorite part of that Gameboy Collection! So much awesomeness!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

MaxXimus

Here is my small gamecube collection that I have been collecting over the last two weeks. I had 8 games before and acquired 13 through local trades.

Nightstar699

Just 2 weeks in? Awesome! You already have a lot of the system's best out of the way.

MaxXimus

I want windwaker and twilight princess, double Dash, smash bros melee, Simpsons hit and run, resident evil 1, 0, and 4, and spongebob Squarepants, Battle for Bikini Bottom right now. Don't ask. I heard its a good game ha-ha.

Thanks by the way. I am proud of what I have gotten so far. :)

Nightstar699

My favorite GC game is probably Sonic Adventure DX... already a great game, but the DX version fixed its biggest, glaring flaw: Being unable to skip cutscenes. F-Zero GX as well, highly recommended game!

BonBon

Ah seeing your haul has given me a firm reminder I need to get a copy of eternal darkness back in my collection.

Nightstar699

Have you ever posted a shot of your FC collection Jay-Ray? I know you have a lot of good stuff.

MaxXimus

Quote from: Jay-ray on October 15, 2015, 06:48:06 pm
Ah seeing your haul has given me a firm reminder I need to get a copy of eternal darkness back in my collection.

My copy is missing the manual, but that can be purchased for ~$10 on eBay I bet. It's a pretty interesting game to say the least. I'd totally be willing to trade it though.