Game Identification

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:16:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Retrospectives

Yep, is Hokuto No Ken. Northern Ken is what the Chinese translated from Hokuto = Northern Ken/Kobushi 拳 = First, so basically is just a direct translation whereas the pirates seem to have think the name of the character (Kenshiro) is Ken, because in Chinese is pronounced Quan or something similar. Nobody say Kobushi about a fist when it come to fighting though....Sounds silly, Hokuto no Kobushi, ahahaha.  :D

P

In the Swedish version his name was also shortened down to "Ken" I remember. Probably Kenshiro is a bit hard to remember.

Retrospectives

Yeah even in Japan version nickname is simply Ken. In fact no matter if made in TW or China, Japan anime was always huge (although most things Japanese in TW is popular), so I think they were aware name of him simply as Ken.

Tetouani85

October 29, 2018, 08:50:14 am #1533 Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 09:25:56 am by Tetouani85
I found this game under the name (Bruce lee 2)  in a multicart  :-\
And when i search for it on internet i found nothing.
What game is this ?

Tetouani85

Quote from: Dreammary on October 29, 2018, 09:09:17 am
That's Spartan X 2; It's a fun game isn't it?
I have a multi cart with the same titling on the label.
thanks man  ;D

Ghegs

Google Translate says the writing on the sticker translates as "Roadrunner", so most likely a store put the game's name in Japanese there for the people who can't read English. Maybe there was some code in the empty box to help identify the product in their stock, but it's been rubbed out over the years.

P

Yeah Roadrunner and Lode Runner both become ロードランアー, so it's just Google Translate messing up because it probably doesn't have "Lode Runner" in its dictionary (or it was too out of context for it to guess correctly).

Looks like some kind of label where you can enter your own Lode Runner number or something (competition?). I'd guess some kid just stuck it on there.

KZK1381

Hello . When i was 4 or 5 or 6 years old , i had a nintendo famicom with many games that it was broken . There was a game like batman but i don't think it was batman because i did very research about it on internet but it wasn't batman, OK? i don't know, maybe he was a ninja. I could play single player or multiplayer . There were two character in multiplayer mode like batman . A pink batman and a blue batman . I think Their boss was/were a man in a big television . Our hero( character ) was so small insofar as he could jump on television  , chair , pecil, desk, key etc. He must fight with his enemys in every last levels . At last level his boss in the television lies him and he could kill his boss in the television .sorry if i had many misspelling cause i'm from iran and i can a few speak english . Please if you know that what game it was, tell me here or tell me in my email adress : kiarashzanganeh644@gmail.com
Thank you❤

Ghegs

That's Batman & Flash, a bootleg version of Monster in My Pocket with the sprites changed.

KZK1381

July 24, 2019, 09:54:44 am #1539 Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 10:02:32 am by KZK1381
YES ! THANK YOU MY FRIEND . I FOUND IT . IT WAS MONSTER IN MY POCKET . THANK YOU ❤

Post Merge: July 24, 2019, 09:55:09 am

Hello again GUYS!
I had a game on my nintendo famicom .
There was an old man with a pink sart/shirt and black hair and black side whiskers. He could kill his enemys in every levels .at all last levels he found a midicum of a jigsaw puzzle that i think it showed a sailboat . But i just think it was a sailboat .
If you know what game it was, tell me here or tell me in my email adress :kiarashzanganeh644@gmail.com

Post Merge: July 24, 2019, 10:02:32 am

Also i had a game on my nintendo famicom . There was/were a man that his shiet was green . At first of game before start game his face was on my television and i could pust start to starting game . He had a gun and some of his enemys was white like a white fiber . At first level i think he was in the basement . In level 3 he was in a red car and he could fire to a helicopter .
Please if you know that what game it was, tell me here or tell me in my email adress :kiarashzanganeh644@gmail.com
Thank you❤

Ghegs

MWK

KZK1381, check Gun-Dec, Golgo 13 or Lupin Sansei Pandora no Isan.

KZK1381

No . They wasn't/weren't it .

Post Merge: July 24, 2019, 02:05:46 pm

Thank you ❤

L___E___T

@KZK1381 - Masterdisk has the Batman & Flash game you remember for sale, here:  https://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=14250.0
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

pirate

Anybody know name of that game ?

You cannot see attachments on this board.