March 28, 2024, 12:03:52 pm

Show Your Stash!

Started by vealchop, November 18, 2006, 08:10:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ericj

Here's a pic of my game doctor stuff:

From left to right: Multi Game Doctor 1 8M (MGD-01), Venus Game Converter, Magicard II Turbo 4M, Multi Game Doctor 4M, Turbo Game Doctor 6M (TGD6M), Turbo Game Doctor 4+, Game Saver for Turbo Game Doctor 4+

zappi

ooh that game doctor stuff is interesting. are they expensive?

took some pictures this afternoon.
complete "Pulse Line" set

Rockman!

Namco(t)!
(really need to track down Battle City. does anyone know how high up the numbering label on top of the carts go? i've got one on my Dig Dug II cart (14) but the top of my Star Luster cart is bare (12))

ericj

Quote from: zappi on April 16, 2010, 10:49:41 am
ooh that game doctor stuff is interesting. are they expensive?

The MGD1 was the most expensive and cost 3x more than the others, but it allows you to dump and write FDS disks. Most of them cost between $50-60 each.

b1aCkDeA7h

April 16, 2010, 08:29:34 pm #258 Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 09:18:13 pm by b1aCkDeA7h
Nice Rockman collection Zappi, I would do that too but I'm going to settle on my mixed lot of NES and Famicom titles since the games usually get bid up when they pop up on eBay.

UglyJoe

Quote from: zappi on April 16, 2010, 10:49:41 am
Namco(t)!
(really need to track down Battle City. does anyone know how high up the numbering label on top of the carts go? i've got one on my Dig Dug II cart (14) but the top of my Star Luster cart is bare (12))

I think Skykid (#18) is the last one like that, but I can't confirm it.  I also think it's the last Namco game to be released in a cardboard box instead of a hard-plastic case.

zappi

Nice Rockman collection Zappi, I would do that too but I'm going to settle on my mixed lot of NES and Famicom titles since the games usually get bid up when they pop up on eBay.

hey, thanks! i only have the complete set cos i got lucky on a ''buy it now' listing recently, there's no way i'd pay the usual going rates for 1, 2 or 6.

I think Skykid (#18) is the last one like that, but I can't confirm it.  I also think it's the last Namco game to be released in a cardboard box instead of a hard-plastic case.

thanks for the info, guess i'll keep a lookout for (cheap) copies of the games i'm missing up to #18 now!

Marlon

April 17, 2010, 03:51:38 pm #261 Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 03:56:52 pm by Marlon
Visit My Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/marlondudeful

mario3648

The last one is SMB2j on my Wii. Sad Sucker aren`t I? I may get a Famicom Megaphone! Well,may.  :(

Bramsworth

Since I had nothing better to do I took a pic of everything I have. Few of it is Famicom though :P

All the stuff on the very right is being sold, so I separated it from their respective areas.

I've got more stuff coming that will make it a much more impressive collection!

Rob64

well, this is a work in progress, but all pics of my famicom related stuff is done, just need to finish some nes, snes, n64, gcn, and wii pics and I'm good.

To save room, here's the link to my public facebook album:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=203972&id=720454135&l=3516bb0fcf

Let me know what you think.
Now you're playing with Power

FamicomRetroGamer

Nice pirated games you got there, Brams.

When I had all my gaming systems prepared to take a photo my mobile died out of battery and then decided to pack them up after. Still, you guys wouldn't see much because they were all pretty wrapped up nicely (no damage/marks could be made).

senseiman

Nice pics, Zappi.  The pulse line collection looks particularly cool.

nintendodork

Yeah, those Pulse Lines are sweet.  I haven't really bought anything Famicom in quite awhile, but a full Pulse Line set is something I would like to have.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Rob64

... I love how people are noticing the pulse lines instead of my stuff.
Now you're playing with Power

PatMan33

Guess I'm not gonna make you happy because I was gonna comment how envious I am of the pulse line set. >_>