March 28, 2024, 02:36:10 pm

Show Your Stash!

Started by vealchop, November 18, 2006, 08:10:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

senseiman

Sorry Rob.  Your collection of CIB stuff is impressive too (and I especially like the retro TV).

The Pulse-line carts just look really cool lined up like that though.

Rob64

.... that's true they do
Now you're playing with Power

zappi

i really dig the retro tv too. and one of the reasons the pulse line are lined up like that is the terrible condition of some of the carts - the pinball one for example looks like someone used it to stub out their cigarettes :_:

FamicomRetroGamer

This is my collection, it shrunk because I sold most of my gaming consoles.

1/3:

2/3:

3/3:

A little info about my collection, in the first photo these are the consoles:

- Sega DreanCast
- Sega Saturn
- Sony PlayStation 2
- Sony PSP
- Nintendo GameCube

Photo two is self explanatory (got both GTA's for PSP it's great)

Photo three: It's a fully boxed Atari Jaguar comes with Cybermorph, Manual, Layout for the Cybermorph game and cables.

Haven't decided what I'll do with Atari Jaguar maybe I'll sell it. Some feedback would be nice.

Thanks.

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

shoggoth80

Nice Jag set up there! They are a little different by my experience, and are often a neglected sector of video game collecting. Kind of like the Lynx, which I find incredibly enjoyable.

Nightstar699

Quote from: linkzpikachu on May 09, 2010, 05:42:25 pm
here is mine

Very nice! Got almost all nintendo stuff I see.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

MWK

May 25, 2010, 06:12:33 am #277 Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 08:50:22 am by MWK
My Stash isn't so enormous like yours Brothers, but I do enjoy living with my 2 beloved systems for like... 20+ years now :o

[spam]

[/spam]

thx Gremlin and others :-)

NintendoKing

MWK, wow thats a very nice collection of Famicom games.
I am pleasantly impressed.

MS-DOS4

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Have I found heaven?
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

nintendodork

Holy crap!  Nice lot of pirates MWK!  Also, what's that little thing sitting on your Atari computer?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

FamicomFreak

Awesome stuff MWK! I love the labels on top of the carts, you can find any pirate now!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Nightstar699

Wow... so awesome! MWK, you have so many Famicom games! And at the front row, you have that same Duck pirate that the AVGN has!!  ;D
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

MWK

May 25, 2010, 04:32:42 pm #284 Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 03:30:53 am by MWK
There are only like 150 games I have, that's really not much...

Quote from: FamicomFreak on May 25, 2010, 03:02:49 pm
Awesome stuff MWK! I love the labels on top of the carts, you can find any pirate now!

Affirmative, love them too :-)

Quote from: nintendodork on May 25, 2010, 02:40:26 pm
Holy crap!  Nice lot of pirates MWK!  Also, what's that little thing sitting on your Atari computer?

That is a "SIO2SD", an ultra-fantastic device that connects SD cart with Atari, working like a normal disk drive (can mount up to 8 virtual units), has little LCD display to choose a file, more info in here :

>> http://afs.atari.org/sio2sd.htm