March 28, 2024, 02:17:23 am

Show Your Stash!

Started by vealchop, November 18, 2006, 08:10:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

Quote from: MWK on May 25, 2010, 04:32:42 pm
There are only like 160 games I have, that's really not much - a friend of mine has about 5 times more  :o

160 is still a lot. As long as they are all not just Mahjong and baseball games, i'd say you have a great collection.  ;)
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

tankexmortis

Here's most of my current collection:

Not too shabby for about three months. The thing in the envelope is my Microvision; they break in direct sunlight so I've got it in there until I find a better solution. Not pictured: my main Genesis and SNES units, Atari 7800, N64, Sharp Twin Famicom, Power-Joy, Dreamcast, PS2, DS, Wii, and Xbox 360 (and games for those newer systems). Also missing some recent acquisitions like an Odyssey 3000, a few games, various controllers, etc. Oh, and there's this:

My first game system, and aside from Sonic 1 and Space Invaders, all the games are from my childhood as well. Sorry for the crappy picture.

cubelmariomadness

Super wonderful mario!  ;D

That is an awesome collection, MWK.

Sorry folks.

nintendodork

Nice collection tankexmortis!  I'm still really jealous of that MicroVision.  I wish they were a bit more durable though. :-\
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

docmarionum1

Wow, some of you have truly amazing collections.  I especially liked that Power Glove signed by AVGN :P

Unfortunately, since most of my collection comes from yard sales and flea markets, I don't have much famicom stuff. 

famiac

holy shit dude that's awesome  :o

nintendodork

What's that little satellite thing beside your Gamecube?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

docmarionum1

Quote from: nintendodork on July 10, 2010, 04:24:20 pm
What's that little satellite thing beside your Gamecube?

Just a TV antenna. 

nintendodork

Isn't that obsolete due to the digital transition?  Anyway, very cool collection!  I like the Lego Mario. :)

nobiman

August 24, 2010, 02:22:53 am #294 Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 03:14:16 am by nobiman
Before:

The only collection left after married  :'(

Drakon

very nice collections here.  I'll post mine someday

L___E___T

Nobiman - I've been keeping my collection secret, so hopefully I don't suffer the same fate! :(
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Hamburglar

Quote from: L___E___T on August 31, 2010, 10:47:52 am
Nobiman - I've been keeping my collection secret, so hopefully I don't suffer the same fate! :(

All the women I've dated loved the Nintendo nerdiness.
Some of them would even try to take some of my stuff...

DDCecil

I recently made a slideshow of my entire collection (Part 2 of 3 part video is below; Famicom stuff is 2:00 - 2:24, which means I have 12 fami games currently - plus an 18 in 1 multi, which I forgot to add).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY2lbETs7hc

geekmiki

I've seen very nice stuff in this post! Congrats!

Here's my collection: