Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UglyJoe

Annoying!

My office just updated its internet filter and blocked most of the sites I visit at work, including FW.

ericj

That sucks!  >:(

I'm waiting for my company to do the same thing. Last update they did blocked the Google "cached" pages that I used when the regular site was blocked. But they also unblocked time-wasting social networking sites, like Facebook, MySpace (who the hell uses it anymore?), LinkedIn, etc.

MarioMania

When people start typing in Cap on ebay & on Buying & Selling Forums...

It's like they want you to not miss there sale

nintendodork

Quote from: MarioMania on July 20, 2010, 10:52:56 pmIt's like they want you to not miss there sale
...That's exactly why they do that.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

MS-DOS4

When people never mark products I buy on ebay as "Shipped"

It leaves me hanging.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

ericj

Fake zero feedback bidders on eBay. One of these bitches just bought a Blackberry I had listed.  >:(

pirate_master

People who live in the East Bay but are still Giants fans.  DOESNT MAKE SENSE.
N64-Doctor V64
Wii-Wiikey (and Wad Installer)
Snes-Super WildCard DX
Nds-R4(2 1 GB San Disk and Kingston)
Gameboy-E-Z Flash 3-in-1
Looking for a game doctor for FDS!!!

petik1

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Jedi Master Baiter

When foolishly foolish fools repeatedly rape words, start a sentence with the word when, & abnormally abuse alliteration.

linkzpikachu

leaving my crap places...it annoys the shit outta me -.-
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

petik1

Political ads. Whem it involves mayors or Governers, the ads are always cliche and have been done before. Talking to old people, full of puns, holding babies. For example I got a call today. It was a recording. It went like this:

Kid1: Hello, our dad is running for Governer
Kid2: He's really conservative, especially with our money.
Kid1: He hugs and kisses us like we are still babies.

By then I hung up, but do you see what I mean?

ericj

Morons maniacally posting moronic content. You know who you are, you little punk bitches.  ;)

son_ov_hades

People bitching about the "Ground Zero Mosque", which is neither at ground zero nor a mosque.

corisco

Ignorance and any kind of prejudice.
^^