Last Famicom game you played?

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:47:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DDCecil

Quote from: FamicomFreak on September 07, 2007, 09:35:01 pm
Quote from: DDCecil on August 31, 2007, 07:04:08 pm
The only Famicom game I own at the moment is Batman, and I've been playing it a lot lately. The only differences between it and the NES version is that there is no opening copyright screen, plus 1-1/1-2 and 2-1/2-2/2-3's BG music is switched around.

I have a question. I have a pirated Batman cart but it has a weird label on it. Does yours look anything like this?

No, it's this one:

Does your version have the Japanese music change, or is it exactly like the U.S./European versions?

keiffer01

FamicomFreak

Quote from: DDCecil on September 09, 2007, 12:28:40 pm
The only Famicom game I own at the moment is Batman, and I've been playing it a lot lately. The only differences between it and the NES version is that there is no opening copyright screen, plus 1-1/1-2 and 2-1/2-2/2-3's BG music is switched around.

I have a question. I have a pirated Batman cart but it has a weird label on it. Does yours look anything like this?

No, it's this one:

Does your version have the Japanese music change, or is it exactly like the U.S./European versions?

I'll have to check it out. Not sure but I think I have the roms so I'll try it out at the same time as the tv.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Jedi Master Baiter

Antarctic Adventure - I beat Level 1 without losing, which is good because I didn't know you didn't have lives in this game. :P

Then on Level 2 I lost with 200 KM left on the last stage. :-\

FamicomFreak

Jollie

Mother!
Hard ass game to play with no translation. I couldnt even find the key to the basement
Great Fox will cover you.

Jollie

dragon ball and ninja ryukenden 2
Great Fox will cover you.

FamicomFreak

The Ancient

That face is from the movie  Nosferatu. Great movie  ;D

FamicomFreak

Quote from: The Ancient on October 03, 2007, 02:11:06 pm

That face is from the movie  Nosferatu. Great movie  ;D

haha really? Kewl

Jedi Master Baiter

Is that supposed to be Max Shreck? ;D

Kuvio

Mother! My favorite game ever I believe.

FamicomFreak

Jedi Master Baiter

I just played TwinBee. Apparently I've underestimated this game a bit; it's two players, has stages with Bosses, & the gameplay really kicks in when you get that "option" power up.  It's like the predecessor to Gradius, except vertical.  This is kind of what I expected when I played 1942; looks like Capcom had to learn from the master, Konami.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on October 09, 2007, 11:10:13 pm
I just played TwinBee. Apparently I've underestimated this game a bit; it's two players, has stages with Bosses, & the gameplay really kicks in when you get that "option" power up.  It's like the predecessor to Gradius, except vertical.  This is kind of what I expected when I played 1942; looks like Capcom had to learn from the master, Konami.

Yeah I love that game and the music is wonderful! Shooting at forks is fun!