Game Identification

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:16:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Waltergol

Once again I need your help  ;D ;D

Thanks in advance
My Famicom and Famiclon Blog - http://familycomgame.blogspot.com/

Cheetahmen

I might be wrong, but isn't the fourth one Fighting Golf?
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

UglyJoe

Moe Pro! Yakyu '90: Kandou Hen
Bikkuriman World: Gekitou Seisenshi
Gegege no Kitaro: Youkai Daimakyou
Namco Classic
Pro Yakyu Family Stadium
Family Circuit
Digital Devil Monogatari: Megami Tensei
Hokkaidou Rensa Satsujin: Okhotsk ni Kiyu
Kaijuu Monogatari
Taiyou no Shinden
Sanma no Meitantei

Waltergol

My Famicom and Famiclon Blog - http://familycomgame.blogspot.com/

VenomMacbeth

Maybe this isn't the right place for this, but does anybody have any info for a game called Future Wars Raios?  As in like...what kind of game it is?  I can't seem to find any info on it on the internet.

UglyJoe

Search for Mirai Senshi Lios instead.  It's a strategy RPG.

lobdale

I didn't find this in person, but I found an image of it on the webs.  Kind of interesting, never seen this before.  A prize in the same contest that gave away the limited Zelda FDS game perhaps?

http://henly.at.webry.info/201109/article_9.html

tonev

Does anybody know anything about this game?

I have it on a single cartridge but when i press start  the screen turns black and nothing happens...

I want to know the name (if there is another name ) so i can find another copy because the cart is with no label

And on the title screen there is only MINE and it does not help me :D

When i look at it the menu reminds me of  DR.MARIO but DR.MARIO is made by nintendo and i did not find any mine game made by nintendo so if anyone has any clue (if you want i can take a picture of the PCB if it will help you :)
I am back everyone :)

Cheetahmen

It's just Minesweeper from Windows 95. The in-game graphics are almost identical to that version from what I remember.
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

tonev

Windows 95? There is windows for famicom?
I am back everyone :)

mrdomino

Quote from: tonev on October 30, 2011, 06:08:50 am
Does anybody know anything about this game?

I have it on a single cartridge but when i press start  the screen turns black and nothing happens...

I want to know the name (if there is another name ) so i can find another copy because the cart is with no label

And on the title screen there is only MINE and it does not help me :D

When i look at it the menu reminds me of  DR.MARIO but DR.MARIO is made by nintendo and i did not find any mine game made by nintendo so if anyone has any clue (if you want i can take a picture of the PCB if it will help you :)

that game (or a variation on it, Mouse Snare) is quite common on plug & play systems like the DreamGear series but I've never seen it on a single cart before... As far as I know it's developed by a Chinese company called Nice Code Software, anyway.

And yeah, there are Famicom versions of Windows (or... things that look like Windows), with their own versions of Minesweeper too, but I don't think this game is from one of them (could be wrong though).
some of my stuff: twitter // super multi // handheld underground

Xious

@lobdale: Yes, the Charumera promotion also had special FC system prizes.

@tonev: Are you trying to run 'Mine' on a genuine FC or a clone system? I doubt there is anything physically wrong with the game.

The 'Windows 95' type programme ROMs just display a pretty interface, but have essentially ero function on normal hardware; some are included with Famiclone keyboard systems on a multicart, to push the 'computer' functions of these cheap systems for use in China:bomb:

BasiliskFang

UglyJoe

First picture is:

Quarth
Gekikame Ninja Den (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
Kyotaro Nishimura Mystery: Super Express Satsukinjiken
Super Mario Bros. 3
SD Hero Soukessen: Taose Aku no Gundan

Someone else will have to ID the pirate carts...

BasiliskFang