Hokuto no Ken
Double Dribble

should i keep any?

pirate

lobdale

Hiryu no Ken III: 5 Nin no Ryū Senshi

pirate

satoshi_matrix

Need some help identifying some of these games.

The top right one, Super Soaru......something.

http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f282/vlame/fc-lot/?action=view&current=IMG_20111209_000015.jpg#!oZZ5QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs49.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Ff282%2Fvlame%2Ffc-lot%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DIMG_20111209_000015.jpg

lobdale

BasiliskFang

http://photobucket.com/famicomlot

i am getting half of these, which should i target?

lobdale

There's like 48 pages but some standouts are Star Force, Getsu Fuu Maa Den, Gradius, Goonies, the Rockman 4, of course the Marios, the Double Dragons, Ninja Ryukenden, Twinbee, Hello Pac-Man, Antarctic Adventure, the Goemon games, Ninja Turtles, Punch-Out, Image Fight. 

BasiliskFang

satoshi_matrix

December 09, 2011, 06:15:32 pm #1105 Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 11:40:46 am by satoshi_matrix
Thanks. I suspected it was a Mahjong game.

Post Merge: December 12, 2011, 11:40:45 am

I have a few games that I need translations of because I'm too lazy to look them up myself they're mostly filled with kanji I don't have a clue how to translate.  :help: please and thanks.

I've had this pirate for the last several years. I think its "Lucky Seven Lines". Can someone translate the kanji? Also dat cover.

UglyJoe

Sanma no Meitantei
Family Stadium '88
Family Stadium '93
Saint Seiya: Ougon Densetsu Kanketsu-hen
Hissatsu Doujouyaburi
Reigendoushi
Kunio-kun no Jidaigeki Dayo Zeninshugou: Downtown Special
Jajamaru no Daibouken
Tokorosan no Mamorumo Semerumo

mrdomino

Quote from: satoshi_matrix on December 09, 2011, 06:15:32 pm
I've had this pirate for the last several years. I think its "Lucky Seven Lines". Can someone translate the kanji? Also dat cover.

Could you take a pic of the title screen of that one? It's Shui Guo -something but I don't recognise the last character (Bit Corp released a game called Shui Guo Li, and the first two characters are identical)
some of my stuff: twitter // super multi // handheld underground

Jamtex

Quote from: satoshi_matrix on December 09, 2011, 06:15:32 pm
Thanks. I suspected it was a Mahjong game.

Post Merge: December 12, 2011, 11:40:45 am

I have a few games that I need translations of because I'm too lazy to look them up myself they're mostly filled with kanji I don't have a clue how to translate.  :help: please and thanks.

it's not a bad little Mahjong game but being on the SFC it loses a lot of it's charm due to the fact the young ladies in question won't that their kit off, bit like Idol Janshi Suchie-Pai, although this did start off as a Super Famicom game ended up in the arcades and went full circle on the 4th itteration to become a non hentai game again.

Regarding translations : You are aware that a number of those games do have catalogue numbers? For example it would take you all of 0.2 minutes to look up TJC-J6 Famicom on google and get Downtown Special - Kunio Kun no Jidaigeki Dayo Zenin Shuugou!...

Once you seen one Family Stadium game it is very easy to identify the rest as they only change by year... :p

Darkhumanisdead

HI all.  loved this post so much I joined Famicom World!
long time gamer, got US Zelda the month it came out (cart's so heavy, has to be a converter inside!)
so here's the 2 Famicom games I got. passed up on the N64 controller the carts plugged into, i got a toploader.