Game Identification

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:16:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nerdynebraskan

That's actually fcgamer selling that lot. He'd be the best bet to answer your question.
Can Nintendo Age Beat Every NES Game in 2015?

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&threadid=140551

fcgamer

Quote from: nerdynebraskan on October 25, 2013, 07:39:51 pm
That's actually fcgamer selling that lot. He'd be the best bet to answer your question.

Yup, that's mine.  Maybe I should have kept that one, if it turns out to be something special.  I usually keep all of the older multicarts I get (early 90s carts), but usually just sell the single carts...

The game itself is Excitebike.

Pal52 would be the best to answer any more questions, he is a member here and won the game from me.  In fact, I shipped it today!
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

UglyJoe

Truner

I'm pretty sure this isn't the perfect topic, but what are the chances of this being the oh-so-rare Strider Hiryu prototype?

http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h176265099

wholesalewatch648

nearly $1500 USD   :o
makes spending $100 on wild gun man set seem like buying a pack of gum
I am a big Nintendo fan! especially GameBoy, N64, SFC, GC. And of course Mario games
I collect SFC/N64 mainly. Some rare famicom stuff too. Also miscellaneous video game stuff.

L___E___T

Someone needs to dump Strider Hiryu and then improve it :)
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

pwnocchio

December 30, 2013, 09:56:52 pm #1341 Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 12:05:29 am by pwnocchio
alrighty. Challenge mode.

I've been playing a game, but my "only speak 'Murican" ways are keeping me from the title.

Here we go. Its a white cart. Its got a save battery. Its an rpg. But not turn based. Its random battle, but action sequences instead of turn based. Something like....oh...a Tales Of game. You play as a little mech. You look a little like the guy from Xexyz.

The cover art has a bunch of people on the front, all anime style. Its got...what I'd assume is the main character in the center. He's a spikey brown haired kid dressed in blue and red with a Katana. Other folks are around him. And behind him is a real BIG mech. Gundam Style...Reminds me alot actually of Tekkaman Blade if that means anything to anyone.

If ANYONE know the answer to this, I'd LOVE to know the name of this game

Post Merge: December 31, 2013, 12:05:28 am

OOH!!! I FINALLY FOUND IT!!!

Mashin Eiyuuden Wataru Gaiden
(or i think thats the spelling)

Its a really good time, actually. I want an english cart. If that exists. lol

cieniu71

Hi!

I do not have photos of the game, because it does not have (I had it I was a kid but then all the games I gave a friend, and they do not know where they are). Now I'm looking for the name of the game. I remember there was a man on horseback, it was possible to stand and crouch and shoot a bow. the game was like from the side ... that is, we saw a horse and rider sideways and scroll the screen with the game. Rode on a horse during a storm, the wind was, and perhaps even lightning. More unfortunately, I do not remember. Someone may recalls such a game?

Please.. Help :)!

Tetouani85

Quote from: cieniu71 on January 21, 2014, 02:57:13 pm
Hi!

I do not have photos of the game, because it does not have (I had it I was a kid but then all the games I gave a friend, and they do not know where they are). Now I'm looking for the name of the game. I remember there was a man on horseback, it was possible to stand and crouch and shoot a bow. the game was like from the side ... that is, we saw a horse and rider sideways and scroll the screen with the game. Rode on a horse during a storm, the wind was, and perhaps even lightning. More unfortunately, I do not remember. Someone may recalls such a game?

can you remember the first stage or the title screen how it looks ?

Ghegs

L___E___T

Game looks good - if excrutiatingly hard from that writeup.  I'd not seen it before now - NES exclsuive, right?
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Tetouani85

Quote from: cieniu71 on January 21, 2014, 02:57:13 pm
Hi!

maybe you mean "Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Hillsfar"

syobonaction

Hi!

If you guys can read Japanese, there is a pretty cool app on the iOS AppStore called NES's Cap  :redcart:
You can hold your phone's camera up to the game and it will scan it, and give you information about the title.
Someone may have mentioned it before, but I thought I'd say something in case.

:D

UglyJoe

Cool! But will it work with pirate carts?

syobonaction

Quote from: UglyJoe on February 26, 2014, 08:43:57 am
Cool! But will it work with pirate carts?

Ack, none that I've tried  :-\