Game Identification

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:16:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheetahmen

I can't read Chinese, but I think the game with F-16 in the title is either Star Force or Sky Destroyer, the 1989 games are trained versions of other games (presumably Exerion and Galaxian) and on the whole, the list seems to consist of 1st gen Famicom games.
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

mrdomino

yeah, from the few names i can recognise they all seem to be standard early multicart stuff. 1 is Adventure Island, 4 is SMB, 5 is "1989 Galaxian". No.31 is "Dream Bros" which I guess is that SMB with wrong mirroring, No.32 is Dream-something else though, not sure what that'd be.
some of my stuff: twitter // super multi // handheld underground

tonev

Hm wondering what other dream game could it be... and i think it is japanece not chinice but i am not sure
I am back everyone :)

ericj

Probably Excitebike. I have a multicart with it.

Cheetahmen

Quote from: tonev on April 01, 2011, 10:22:43 pm
and i think it is japanece not chinice but i am not sure
No, it's definitely Chinese. I can't read either but I can tell the difference between them.
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

manuel

Yes it's Chinese, and it's upside down also.  :-\

tonev

you can rotate it directly from imageshac. When you hover over the image you can rotate it left zoom or rotate right... Sorry for uploading it upside down
I am back everyone :)

punkr13

Hey everyone I had a quick question, need help with a picture or knowledge of a famicom cart.

Basically a friend of mine has a zelda gaming collection and we noticed the famicom zelda cart had two dates on it.
The zelda cart he has shows dates 1986,1992 with a green color cart.

We wanted to know if this is a 'greatest hits' version of the cart or a pirate?

And if anyone here has the original zelda release cart for famicom (image of it). So that we could find one for his collection.

Thanks for any help.
Life is but a dream.....

NintendoKing

The original was released on Famicom Disk, it was re-released on cart and that's why it contains two dates.

punkr13

Ah thanks for the info, makes sense now.
Life is but a dream.....

ericj

Does anyone have a screen shot of Bishoujo Meijin Ikusa that you could post? Thanks!

homogenized

Googling the name in kanji ("美少女名人戦") gets this.  If the Javascript redirects to a blank page, go here and click the "ファミコンDISK" link in the list on the left.

ericj

What's the name of the game by "USE Corporation" that has "USE-HC" as the ID?

UglyJoe

ホッターマンの地底探検
Hottaman no Chitei Tanken.

ericj

Awesome! That's it. Thanks, UglyJoe!  ;D