March 28, 2024, 01:25:01 pm

Show Your Stash!

Started by vealchop, November 18, 2006, 08:10:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Milky B

hehaji: That Konami FDS keyboard is awesome.  is it just for a learning kind of thing?  or can you basicaly just play the keyboard through the famicom?  That would be sweet because the nes/famicom sound processor is one of the most instantly recognizable synth sounds, it would be great to use to record your own music.

JewWario: Speaking of Konami keyboards, there is a playstation one as well?  well, not as cool as the FDS one but still cool.  :)  Hey, yeah, my NES has the same busted corner as well, it must be a common place for it to chip.

Why is it that atari games always look dusty and moldy? I mean, the old nintendo games just look kinda used but otherwise just like when you go them.  it's wierd...

...and no sega cd?  :)

Profeta Yoshitake

Satoshi!!!
This is the most wonderful work I have ever seen in
my whole damn life!

God bless you, man!

Quote from: satoshi_matrix on October 28, 2007, 02:50:27 pm

Here's mine:

It's not anything particularly spectacular, but it does include custom label inserts by moi for the universal game cases. The games atop are the ones I either haven't made a label for or I haven't traslated the titles for yet. To the top right is my Earthbound proto followed by three little sound things.
Now Playing: Dragon Ball Fusions, Yggdra Union

satoshi_matrix

;D

Why thank you! In order to have done what you see here I spent a lotta dough and put forth a LOT of hard work. I appriate you appricating my work!

FamicomFreak

Quote from: satoshi_matrix on December 03, 2007, 03:22:46 pm
;D

Why thank you! In order to have done what you see here I spent a lotta dough and put forth a LOT of hard work. I appriate you appricating my work!

It's awesome work! and unique!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Bonneville97

where did you find the game cases?...i'd like to do something similar for my favorite games.

James

satoshi_matrix

If JC will allow it, I'll put up a page on this. I'd love to start a Famicom cover project community, as Famicom boxes are so difficult to come by and even rarer to find scanned in 300dpi resolution deplictions needed for the inserts. Almost all of my work is custom and I've still got a lot of work to do on it.

MaxXimus

I have posted some of this before, but I am going to add everything I have right now into this post for you all to see. :)

PAL Captain Majid + Turtle Famicom Complete in box

Yobo FCGame Console Complete in box

My Famicoms. The one on the right is a clone, and I can't seem to get it to work properly.

Famicom to NES and NES to Famicom converters

Super Mario Bros carts

Super Mario Bros 2j and 3

Somari, Super Mario World, and Super Mario Bros 10(6 and 16 coming in the mail)

Mickey Mouse carts

Stick Fight Adventure, Lode Runner, and Lunar Ball

Mach Rider and Battle City

Contra, Samurai Pizza Cats, Bubble Bobble, and Mighty Bomb Jack

Mappy, Circus Charlie, Mah Jong, And Athena

Track games

I don't know what these are? Any help would be nice.

Baseball, Yoshi's Cookie, and Arkanoid

Multi Carts

As I said before, I am also getting Super Mario Bros 6 and 16, along with Tiny toon adventures 1 and 2 pirates from Jabra

FamicomFreak

Quote from: MaxXimus on December 05, 2007, 03:22:55 pm
I have posted some of this before, but I am going to add everything I have right now into this post for you all to see. :)

PAL Captain Majid + Turtle Famicom Complete in box

Yobo FCGame Console Complete in box

My Famicoms. The one on the right is a clone, and I can't seem to get it to work properly.

Famicom to NES and NES to Famicom converters

Super Mario Bros carts

Super Mario Bros 2j and 3

Somari, Super Mario World, and Super Mario Bros 10(6 and 16 coming in the mail)

Mickey Mouse carts

Stick Fight Adventure, Lode Runner, and Lunar Ball

Mach Rider and Battle City

Contra, Samurai Pizza Cats, Bubble Bobble, and Mighty Bomb Jack

Mappy, Circus Charlie, Mah Jong, And Athena

Track games

Baseball, Yoshi's Cookie, and Arkanoid

Multi Carts

As I said before, I am also getting Super Mario Bros 6 and 16, along with Tiny toon adventures 1 and 2 pirates from Jabra

Totally AWESOME!

133MHz

Was the bigass quoting necessary?

satoshi_matrix

I can't id all of the ones in your missing idenities list, but I can do a few in the order they appear in your image:

Hino Tori (a great game!) ????
???? Adventure Island
Konami Wai Wai World, Solomon's Key

UglyJoe

Quote from: MaxXimus on December 05, 2007, 03:22:55 pm

The light blue one looks to be ポケットザウルス。 十王剣の謎 (Pocket Zaurus: Ju Ōken no Nazo).

FamicomFreak

Quote from: 133MHz on December 05, 2007, 03:40:24 pm
Was the bigass quoting necessary?

yes so we can all see them twice!

UglyJoe

The remaining unknown game is マドゥーラの翼 (MaDoola no Tsubasa / Wing of MaDoola). 

I think this is improperly romanized on FW's cart list as "Madar no Tsubasa".  The box has MaDoola spelled out, and it is also written this way in Family Computer 1983-1994.

antwon

Here's my games I've got so far

Paul-FC