March 28, 2024, 10:10:07 am

Show Your Stash!

Started by vealchop, November 18, 2006, 08:10:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

Here are some of the few things I own right now...

kewl nes controller

Pirated CART WOOHOO

Bought this from featherpluckinfilms wicked mag!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

madman

Mundo, that is a great collection.

FamicomFreak, I used to have (or are still somewhere at my parents' house) those Super Controllers.  Also included at least one other joystick you could put on there.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: madman on January 10, 2007, 08:53:45 pm
Mundo, that is a great collection.

FamicomFreak, I used to have (or are still somewhere at my parents' house) those Super Controllers.  Also included at least one other joystick you could put on there.

sweet those controllers add ons are great for games like double dragon and tmnt 2 or 3

JC

Neat multi-cart, Freak. :) Any good games on there?

FamicomFreak

Quote from: JC on January 10, 2007, 09:33:24 pm
Neat multi-cart, Freak. :) Any good games on there?

it comes with rockman, contra, and well the rest is mostly the same games that come in most multi carts

nes_pwnerer

Quoteit comes with rockman, contra, and well the rest is mostly the same games that come in most multi carts

Whoa! A pirate cart with Rockman on it? I've heard of some with Contra on them, but never Rockman. That's awesome!

Also, does the Contra have all the things the FC Contra has (i.e. extra animations on the jungle's trees, snow area, alien's layer and inbetween level sequences and maps)?

FamicomFreak

Quote from: nes_pwnerer on January 11, 2007, 01:17:09 pm
Quoteit comes with rockman, contra, and well the rest is mostly the same games that come in most multi carts

Whoa! A pirate cart with Rockman on it? I've heard of some with Contra on them, but never Rockman. That's awesome!

Also, does the Contra have all the things the FC Contra has (i.e. extra animations on the jungle's trees, snow area, alien's layer and inbetween level sequences and maps)?

no it doesn't it's the US released contra which is a shame and yeah the rockman game is pretty kewl and the title screen is different than the original rockman. I'll post a pic later.

madman

Gutsman has to be one of the best character names ever.

FamicomFreak

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: madman on January 11, 2007, 03:43:14 pm
Gutsman has to be one of the best character names ever.

I think Hardman sounds better.

FamicomFreak

YAY I GOT MY TMNT 2 PIRATED CART TODAY!! DOESNT IT LOOK BEAUTIFUL????? LOL sorry but this game means a lot to me.

madman

Which of the Turtles used the bow and arrow?  :)

FamicomFreak

Quote from: madman on January 13, 2007, 09:17:56 am
Which of the Turtles used the bow and arrow?  :)

lol I think raph

FamicomFreak

mundocombo

Quote from: featherplucknfilms on January 10, 2007, 04:18:02 pm
Are you sure those pictures just weren't taken inside super potato?!?  Oh wait Super Potato doesn't even have that many complete games,  daammnn duude!

Hehe, thanks a lot for all of you guys, I'm pretty proud of it. I'll keep getting more and more games until there is no more room left in my house :p

Yes i have several systems, i will do more pics when i found the time.

New games are flying in my way too. Spartan x2, twin bee 3, metal gear with the plastic card, and some more thing too.

I will have metal gear with box now duplicated, maybe someone of you want it?

Kepp Famicom on!