Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

I got it from Carl for $15 shipped.  ;D

The only hard part of the game is the final boss fight. That's it.

I might be getting some Disk System games this weekend too.

djdac

manuel

Quote from: nintendodork on February 13, 2009, 09:22:41 am
Ah!  Manuel!  I'm jealous of your Mario USA!

You would be even more jealous if I told you how cheap it was.  :D (hint: very cheap. I'm glad I waited so long to buy it)

FAMICOMfag

Quote from: Tupin on February 13, 2009, 05:04:19 pm
I got it from Carl for $15 shipped.  ;D

The only hard part of the game is the final boss fight. That's it.

Damn, lucky find.

Also even the final boss is easy, you can use the same technic against all the bosses anyway.

nintendodork

Quote from: manuel on February 14, 2009, 03:53:33 am
Quote from: nintendodork on February 13, 2009, 09:22:41 am
Ah!  Manuel!  I'm jealous of your Mario USA!

You would be even more jealous if I told you how cheap it was.  :D (hint: very cheap. I'm glad I waited so long to buy it)
You're right, but now I have to know! :D
I saw one on eBay LOOSE for $15 :-\
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

In your currency: about 7$ ist was. :D

nintendodork

Wow, I can't believe it...
That's awesome :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

You just have to be patient and wait long enough. There was a CIB one in a store nearby for 1480 or 1980 Yen (I don't remember which). I waited and now I got it for less than half of that.  :D

nintendodork

I would've taken it for that.  What's that word for when you have to have something as soon as you see it?  Because it would define me :P

Tupin

Spontaneous?

I think I bid on some auction with Super Mario USA and four other common games (Kirby's Adventure sticks out) loose around last year and it ended like at like $11.  :-X

I may be thinking of another auction, but I've seen it go for cheap.

nintendodork

Quote from: Tupin on February 14, 2009, 10:07:37 pm
Spontaneous?
Nah, it's not an everyday word.  And that is a good aucton!

Tupin

I didn't win it, in case you were wondering.

nintendodork

Oh, well what was your maximum bid, dare I ask?

Tupin

I forget, it was like a year ago.

Tjibynn

got this in my mailbox today - 1,5 EUR

//Tjibynn