Something that annoys you

Started by ericj, June 06, 2008, 05:22:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UglyJoe

In my experience, you find independent game stores (as in, not GameStop) run by two different types of people.  There are those who like video games and opened the store as a passion.  And then there are those who just want to make money and think that selling video games is a good way to go about it.

The former tend to be more fun to be in and will have more realistic prices, but also tend to be in constant threat of closing since they're not exactly business savvy.  You also sometimes get the guys who are too passionate about things and end up berating you because your taste in games differs from theirs.

The latter tend to be more annoying to be at.  They're the sort of places that will have game kiosks setup, but will yell at you if you attempt to use them.  Unfortunately, they also seem to be way better at rotating stock than the former.  Prices usually are high, but when they manage to pull in some games that you never see anywhere else, sometimes you just buy it anyway.

security16

Having the current boyfriend talk about my ex while we're having sex  :-X Well talking in general during sex is annoying

smeghead

L___E___T

My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

smeghead

I don't have yet, i don't even have wife, i wrote i have nephew, and cousins , they're children (kids) and i love them like they're mine.
sometimes i'm afraid i'll never find anyone to get married and have kids...  :'(

Spoiler
I blame Famicom  ;D
[close]

famifan

Quote from: smeghead on May 17, 2014, 06:33:48 am
Being virgin at 27   :-X 

i thought that only girls could be virgin

smeghead

How do you call mature man who never shagged lol  :crazy:

L___E___T

It would be immature to go out and get it over with just for the sake of it it, I'd say.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

security16

Being a virgin is not a bad thing. Waiting until it's special or the right time for you is fine since it's your body and well sometimes sex is over rated for some people. I am not one of those people :P I like my sex but i'm very choosy about who I boink  :crazy:

smeghead

Well, it probably isn't a bad thing, because i know some other men (some are older than 40y) who still didn't get married,  i'd say -  it's never too late !

P

Totally agree with Let. But when you find a real good girl, go for her (for a girlfriend/potential wife I mean, not just to get rid of virginity).

security16

MARRIAGE IS A TRAP!!
Don't do it unless it's right

famifan

Quote from: P on May 18, 2014, 06:02:55 pm
Totally agree with Let. But when you find a real good girl, go for her (for a girlfriend/potential wife I mean, not just to get rid of virginity).

sad truth is that girls prefer mature experienced guys :'(

MaxXimus

I lost my verginity when I was 14. Oops. :/

smeghead

Wow... at 14 i didn't know what is sex  ;D

It annoys me also, when somebody smokes in the car!