Game Identification

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:16:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kite200

I could except the pic is not legible
ステキ

JC

I think the whole name is in English. The problem is the blur, I know, so I was hoping someone would recognize the cart.

kite200

Well I can read english too!
ステキ

JC

Can you read jibberish?

You know, the unique look of the cart makes me think its an unlicensed game.

madman

I'm 99% sure that image is from a modern day cartoon...I can't remember the name right now.

featherplucknfilms

yeah 90% sure its not a real game

DevIancE

March 12, 2007, 05:33:29 pm #81 Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 07:46:33 pm by DevIancE
I just recieved some games I purchased from Michealthegreat today, and am stumbled on these two. Any help would be appreciated. :D

JC

I have the second one, but like you, I don't know its name. I can tell you this, though...I beat the game in about 10 minutes because it's short and impossible to die. Maybe I was doing something wrong. :D

DevIancE

Heh, 10 minutes? Than I'd better ration that game for later, and savor every moment. :P

I can take better pics of the labels so they can actually be read if needed, just let me know.

featherplucknfilms

Kanshakudama Nage Kantarou no Toukaidou Gojuusan Tsugi
Musashi no Ken: Tadaima Shugyou Chuu

DevIancE

Awesome...  thanks meng.

BtW feather, I bid on your Dracula II for the FDS, but didn't win it. I did bump it up about $10 for you though. ;D

*EdIt* I just noticed that "Kanshakudama Nage Kantarou no Toukaidou Gojuusan Tsugi" isn't on the carts list. It might need to be added.

JC

March 12, 2007, 09:08:22 pm #86 Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 09:17:46 pm by JC
Thanks for the note, DevlancE. I'll have to look into it. Maybe I've got it under another name. :-\

And what does the "VS" on that game refer to, anyone?

EDIT: Yep. It was listed as Toukaidou Gojuusan Tsugi.

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: featherplucknfilms on March 12, 2007, 07:59:03 pm
Kanshakudama Nage Kantarou no Toukaidou Gojuusan Tsugi

I was going to say 'Lipple Island' :-\

I don't know if that's right, though.

madman

I was going through a 210 in 1 cart tonight and found 3 games that look like HK originals.  Sorry for the crappy pics but it's late and I'm tired :)

I think this one is called "Frog River" on the cart, a Frogger ripoff.  Only ANY jump you make kills you.  Real fun.

This is a strip rock/scissors/paper game, I forget what it's called on the cart.  Isn't this a Hacker FDS game?

This one is called "Two Pair" on the cart.

JC

The second has got to be Super Pig's Emi's Hot Strip Game, and the third seems like it's a common unlicensed game but I can't remember it exactly. Jbholio would know, if it's what I'm thinking it is. I've never seen the Frogger one.

BTW: Anyone know if Emi's is called Wild Ball on some multi-carts?