Game Identification

Started by Doc, July 30, 2006, 12:16:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbholio

Quote from: Tootai on January 14, 2010, 10:12:24 am
Do you think there's a chance that this cart might actually include Mario World?

Don't count on it. I have tons of multis with a label featuring SMW but it's always the original SMB. Plus those type of labels are usually the worst pirate multis because they only have 5-6 different titles on them.

Quote from: Tootai on January 14, 2010, 10:12:24 am
Also, is "Golden Axe 4" generally on multis the actual port of Golden Axe or just a dumb hack of something?

Not sure if we're talking about the same game because I've never seen Golden Axe 4 on multis (and I have more than a hundred of them) but I have it as a single cartridge and it's a hack of Astyanax. Aladdin return of Jafar is also a hack of Astyanax. Pirates like to hack this game it seems.

Tootai

Quote from: jbholio

Don't count on it. I have tons of multis with a label featuring SMW but it's always the original SMB. Plus those type of labels are usually the worst pirate multis because they only have 5-6 different titles on them.

I know but I had  to take a chance and buy it. I have one of these "Novel cards" and it's pretty good with Duck Tales 2 etc.

Quote from: jbholio
Not sure if we're talking about the same game because I've never seen Golden Axe 4 on multis (and I have more than a hundred of them) but I have it as a single cartridge and it's a hack of Astyanax. Aladdin return of Jafar is also a hack of Astyanax. Pirates like to hack this game it seems.

Isn't there also a decent port of Golden Axe that's not a hack?

Tetouani85

January 18, 2010, 06:19:21 am #857 Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 04:28:15 pm by Tetouani85
hi
i have a famicom cartridge called "200 in 1"
the first game in this cartridge is "ELFLAND"
but on the net i found nothing about this game.
can you help me ?

ericj

Maybe it's Final Fantasy? Some screen shots could help us ID it.

mrdomino

its an original unlicensed game. the rom isn't dumped as far as i know though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6TCri-NY98&feature=related
some of my stuff: twitter // super multi // handheld underground

Tetouani85

Quote from: mrdomino on January 18, 2010, 01:33:02 pm
its an original unlicensed game. the rom isn't dumped as far as i know though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6TCri-NY98&feature=related

ooh yeah  ;)
thank you very much for your help

JC

Does anyone know if it's only found on that 200 in 1 multicart?

Tootai

Quote from: JC on January 18, 2010, 09:47:59 pm
Does anyone know if it's only found on that 200 in 1 multicart?

No it's on others aswell, i've seen it on a NES cart.

lingolingo

Hello I just wanted to know if this game here, is rare or its very common. It contains games that werent on the famicom like:

Lode runner 2, Millipede, Joust and Panda king. Well i hope someone will tell me

mrdomino

Quote from: lingolingo on January 20, 2010, 06:04:37 am
Hello I just wanted to know if this game here, is rare or its very common. It contains games that werent on the famicom like:

Lode runner 2, Millipede, Joust and Panda king. Well i hope someone will tell me

Depends what that "Panda King" game is - the other three are fairly common on famicom multicarts.
some of my stuff: twitter // super multi // handheld underground

Tetouani85

Quote from: lingolingo on January 20, 2010, 06:04:37 am

this cartridge contains the following games:
elfland
tetris
super mario
flipull
duck hunt
flappy
galaxian
pacman
bomberman
battle city

Lee Yo

January 30, 2010, 09:16:19 pm #866 Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 09:28:16 pm by Lee Yo
sound like some good games

ericj

Can anyone help ID this FDS game? Thanks!

Title Screen:

After flipping to Side B:

son_ov_hades

ericj

Wow, that was quick!

Yep, you're right! Thanks!