March 29, 2024, 03:54:12 am

last beer you drink???

Started by hagai, July 03, 2011, 05:56:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

StJackie

Quote from: security16 on October 13, 2013, 11:08:41 pm
Long island iced tea premix with some lemonade because i'm a cheap drunk :P I know it's not beer and i'm about to say the most unaustralian thing ever I DON'T LIKE BEER

lol.. i think you mean un(insert word here)  just kidding.. Dark Ales and pales are the way to go. Light beer sucks except for Mexican beer..

P

I agree about dark beer and ale but you don't find that a lot in Japan right? Japanese beer works ok for me though. Better than Taiwanese beer at least.

security16

I've never really liked beer too bitter for me. I'm not much of a drinker these days because I have issues with my liver and it's associates.I also don't like the taste of most booze anyway so it's something I don't often indulge in

MaxXimus

Dark beer and ales are bitter. Try a nice Canadian lager or pilsner beer and you might change your mind.

o.pwuaioc

Had a few Blue Point Toasted Lagers last night. For a lager, it wasn't bad. I typically only drink stouts and porters, but I wasn't complaining as a I drank it with my pizza.

MaxXimus

I have been drinking labbatt blue for the last couple hours. I am about to crack open  numero six

MaxXimus

I just drank one of these bad boys. To be honest, I wasn't satisfied with it at all.

MaxXimus

I bought myself a 6-pack of Bud Light Platinum. 6.0% alcohol, without the 6.0% alcohol taste lol.

fcgamer

Quote from: MaxXimus on December 01, 2013, 12:16:52 pm
I just drank one of these bad boys. To be honest, I wasn't satisfied with it at all.

Oh man, I would love to have one of those!

Yesterday I had some Taiwan classic beer, and a Carlsberg, relaxing with my brother.  This week I've decided to abstain from alcohol though.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

MaxXimus

Unless you like a strong tasting bitter ale, you probably won't like it. :p the can looks really cool though eh?

fcgamer

Quote from: MaxXimus on March 11, 2014, 05:55:36 am
Unless you like a strong tasting bitter ale, you probably won't like it. :p the can looks really cool though eh?

I like bitter.   ;)  IPAs are growing on me - not my favorite style, but definitely one I like.

I do like that can though. 

MaxXimus

I used to love IPA (mostly because of the alcohol content) but it just makes me feel sick usually nowadays.  I drank a few kinds of beer yesterday. Labatt blue. Kokanee, and budweiser shots.

fcgamer

I used to like lagers a lot, but by now, so many of them just taste flavorless to me. I would love to try my old favorite German lagers again, fresh and on tap in Germany, to see if my opinion of them would have changed by now or not. 

Last beer I drank was a local Taiwanese beer.  It really doesn't do much for me, but neither do the more expensive imported beers readily available here, so why not go local?  I remember visiting that brewery when I first arrived in Taiwan, and I got a special tour, after the production manager had found out that I brew my own beer as a hobby.  He asked what I thought of the Taiwanese beer made from his company, and I was a bit more honest than I should have been, oops!   :-[

smeghead

I love when Summer comes and than i go in Hungary on swimming pool and there we drink Radler Beer ,  it's beer mixed with orange or lemon juice!! it's so good!

fcgamer

Quote from: smeghead on March 25, 2014, 12:56:31 pm
I love when Summer comes and than i go in Hungary on swimming pool and there we drink Radler Beer ,  it's beer mixed with orange or lemon juice!! it's so good!

I like Radler too...I first had that in Germany.  Fun fact:  It is named for the word Rad, or wheel, basically as a bicycler's drink so that they could drink and ride.  Hehe.  At least that's what my German friends had always told me.