Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

Nice copy of Mario 8 dork.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Rob64

what's to the right of kirby?
Now you're playing with Power

nintendodork

Takeshi no Chosenjou, I'm sure you've heard of it ;)
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Rob64

famicom dojo episode 5... how is it?
Now you're playing with Power

PatMan33

Sir, this is a family friendly forum!!

nintendodork

Super Mario IV WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  What's the Pulse Line you have in that picture?  The only yellow ones I can think of are Mario Bros and Popeye English, but it's probably the first one

Also,
Quote from: Rob64 on May 22, 2009, 06:08:31 am
famicom dojo episode 5... how is it?
It's great fun.  If you get a walkthrough, you know exactly where to go.  The levels that have goals are lots of fun; like hang gliding.  You can only go down, and if you hit the water, you get a game over, and have to start the whole game over!  It's pretty challenging, and the last level (the cave) is just freaking annoying.  You have to jump over 3 extremely fast enemies, and as soon as you kill one, another pops up.  There is an easy way out, though...but I won't tell you what it is.  :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

NintendoKing

Quote from: nintendodork on May 22, 2009, 12:20:16 pm
Super Mario IV WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  What's the Pulse Line you have in that picture?  The only yellow ones I can think of are Mario Bros and Popeye English, but it's probably the first one

I love my Super Mario IV cartridge,
and the pulse line is original Mario Bros.

133MHz

Why do you have so many bare circuit boards?

NintendoKing

May 22, 2009, 12:57:38 pm #188 Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 01:10:12 pm by The Uninvited Gremlin
Some of them were failed attempts at opening the cartridge, others were freebies I got from people on here.

Either way, I am hoping one day that someone could possibly sell me like 5 to 10 cheap official or pirate cases; so I can put the chips in something.

L___E___T

Just be aware that they won't necessarily fit, I tried doing it and have to cut tabs here and there and add support inside the cart.  Just a head's up! :)

I'll dig around and see how many empty cases I have, their soft plastic means they don't get broken when opened up, they're more flexible and tend not to shatter, like.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

NintendoKing

Thanks, that would be great. I appreciate it,.

LocalToast

Finally got my modest li'l Famicom in the mail. I was unscrewing a door when the mail lady said "This is for you." :D

Erm, I can't find an SD reader so I'll have to upload the picture later. :-\

nintendodork

Just plug in your camera via USB

LocalToast

I would, but I lost the USB cable long ago. :-[ (It isn't necessarily a common USB type, either).  I'll edit my post to include the picture later.

nensondubois

Expect pictures of my collection when I get a DSi. I have tons of shit.